• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xaine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Nobody with a Heart of Gold

The alarm clock blared loudly. Xaine smacked it, and sat up. He looked out of the mansion window... same old same old. He stretched and yawned. Then he looked over at the calendar. Today was Tuesday, right...? Circled and in red on the calendar was "The Experiment". Then suddenly he remembered...
  2. X

KH II Final Mix import information...

Sorry if this is in the wrong section... I'm still getting used to this site's layout... Anyway, but how do I use the stuff I need, also? Does the Swap Magic convert my Memory Card to save Japanese game files?
  3. X

KH II Final Mix import information...

I have one PS2(american), one PS2 Controller(American), and one PS2 Memory card (american). But, something tells me that that won't be enough if I wanna play KH2: FM+. So, could somebody please list what I need to get, how to get it, and how much it will cost, please?
  4. X

Oops, almost forgot to say... I KNOW somebody's gonna come up to me with this one: Yes, I KNOW that Nobodies don't have hearts. I put that in the title for the irony of it.
  5. X

This is going to be a story based on my character. Please pm me if you have any comments on my character or his story, or if you want to join in and RP with me. I also accept RP battles with him. :) It'll take me a short while to start making the posts, but I'll do what I can. The story of my...
  6. X

How would KH characters respond to the above person's sig...?

A game. Just post how KH cha... just read the title, lol. Example: Axel: ...I see nothing. A lotta nothing. Roxas: Hey, what about me!? Axel: Whoa! Sorry, I forgot how short you were...:mellow: Roxas: -_-
  7. X

Who´s the strongest?

are you talking about on Final Mix+? 'cause I don't have FM+... :( can you fight against the CoM members in FM+, or something? Also, I need to know some things about FM+: 1: Would I be able to play it in my American PS2 2: Would it be compatible with my American PS2 memory card and...
Back