• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xander748

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Starting Equipment On Proud

Try no drives or summons or limits or magic or items along with your no equipment. Now there's a challenge.
  2. X

Small BBS Thread

Hmm... This is why I posted a thread asking for some help i getting caught up. I don't know any of that so called, "obvious" stuff. Can you elaborate a bit, please?
  3. X

Alright, what do I need to know?...

Okay, I've been away from the Kingdom Hearts universe for like, two years. Last I remember everyone was signing petitions to get Final Mix II in the US. So, when I heard about BBS and 358/2 Days it renewed my interest. So, what all do I need to know? What videos do I need to watch in order to...
  4. X

Secret Ending: What's he standing on?

If you watch, once he steps down and begins to walk towards tje keyblades it fades away. Much like when the Orginization do.
  5. X

Thanks to those of you who aresticking to the topic at hand. I think it might be a nobody because of the way it disapears.
  6. X

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

Ok, since Xaldin doesn't know I'll clarify the Orichalcum+ question. There are only 7 Orichalcum+ in the game, you just need an Energy Crystal (Dropped by the heartless in Hollow Bastion that look like books) and it cuts the cost down to 7 Orichalcum+.
  7. X

Alright, we're discussing what the first knight is staning on, not who the guy in the distance is and not all the other crap about the secret ending. Go to one of the 23878659324 other Secret Ending threads for that. Roxas, he was spamming. Asking how to get the ending has nothing to do with...
  8. X

But why would he be standing on a motorcycle?
  9. X

-_-' Don't spam, n00b. You have to beat the game in Proud mode or do it in Standard and complete Jimminy's Journal. The words are something like, "What's a keyblade, blah, blah, balh" and "They're to open doors" Now leave.
  10. X

A heartless? It looks more like a nobody to me. It's not dark enough to be a heartless. It's not the dragon, that was destroyed and plus, it's way too small.
  11. X

Secret Characters

Alright, I'll believe it once I see it. *Is still extremely sceptical*
  12. X

Secret Characters

Do you have any proof of this? I highly doubt that any of this is true. If it were, it'd be in the strategy guide.
  13. X

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wb5o5X46L2w&search=kingdom%20hearts%202%20secret%20ending Here's the link to the video.
  14. X

Ok, this may sound like a dumb question, but what is the guy with the huge golden keyblade standing on? (Towards the begining) When he steps down from it before walking towards the three keyblades in the ground, it looks like Marluxia's Spectre, but I doubt it. Anyone else have an idea? It's...
  15. X

Secret Characters

And what might these events that "leads you to a certain character" be?
Back