• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xarcsol15

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Uhh hi, i'm new to the internet...help!

welcome to the internets Paigy! play-asia.com is your best bet... but you need to modify your PS2 to do so. and that is legally ambiguos right now. you can always buy a japanse ps2 although I would not advise that :unsure: If you need any more help with the internet in general private message me...
  2. X

Evangelion/re:CoM voice acting

'kipedia and KH wiki. I KNOW I KNOW wikis aren't entirely reliable. but wikipedia has good moderators. EDIT: Join the club. we have jackets! ;)
  3. X

Evangelion/re:CoM voice acting

as it turns out if all of the voice actors used in Re:CoM for the previously unvoice characters. (the oblivion cast) only Vexen and Marluxia's actorsa had not had roles in Neon Genesis Evangelion. Zexion's seiyuuu was Kaworu Nagissa Larxene was Asuka And Lexaeus was Gendo Ikari
  4. X

Birth By Sleep-Console-

first things first. NOMURA IS HUMAN. AS IS HI TEAM. God-like humans. but humans nontheless. Nomura is a director and character design in both games. not to mention Square uses him to death. If he had the ability to multi-task like a god all of the games he is directing would be released mere...
  5. X

358/2 days VA

I beg to differ. I played a few fully voiced games on the DS
  6. X

CODED closist to Kingdom hearts 3.

I must interject here on several points 1st. they would not put anything terribly important on a cellphoe game likely never to be released outside japan. 2nd. cellphone games are pretty good... sometimes I played before crisis once and I must say pretty good. 3rd. japanese cell phones are...
Back