• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xarhas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Sora Saving the Old Masters

Sorry if this has already been said, but couldn't they just borrow the Star Shard from Yen Sid and teleport to the Dark Realm? Then, they'd use it again to get out of there with Aqua by their side. Or did the Star Shard break in BBS? I think I heard somewhere that it did. Meh, I dunno. Just a...
  2. X

Birth by Sleep European Characters Trailer

Man, I can't wait for this game. *Hides under bed and acts like a hermit until September 7th, holding a PSP close for comfort*. I like how they designed the trailer, too. Different, but I like it. BTW,thanks for finding the trailer, manmark.
  3. X

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (ORIGINAL) [Rewrite is currently at prologue part 1]

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (Contains BBS and Days spoilers) *DROOLS* MORE, MORE, MORE! God, this is getting really good. Continue soon, kay? I think I'm gonna cry if I don't read what happens next. Once again, I found no faults or mistakes with the most recent chapter. The...
  4. X

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (ORIGINAL) [Rewrite is currently at prologue part 1]

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (Contains BBS and Days spoilers) Wow! This is a really good story! I love how you give Kairi some time in the spotlight and make her fight for herself (curse you Nomura for your damsel in distresses!). Anyways, I read through the whole thing and I'm...
  5. X

What Kingdom Hearts Means To Me

I've played all the games in the series, except for BBS, Coded, and the final mixes, and I have to admit, KH is really the video game that has influenced me the most. Most RPG's I've played I really like a lot, but KH has that kind of thing in it that makes you feel...how do I explain it? It...
  6. X

Do you consider Kingdom Hearts( the whole series), a sad or a happy story?

So, today I was bored and my mind started to wander, as it always does when I have nothing to do. And, I came to a question that I really couldn't answer: Is Kingdom Hearts(the series as a whole) a sad or a happy story? I was just wondering what you guys think, because I swear that every time a...
  7. X

Vanitas, the word itself

Bleh, bleh, bleh...Let's see, I've got my Bible in front of me. Has anyone also noticed that in the first book of the first testament, Genesis, that the first things that God made was Light, Darkness, Land/Earth(Riku and Terra), Water/Ocean/Sea(Kairi and Aqua), and finally Sky(Sora and to...
  8. X

A Throne? Master Xehanort sits on a throne...

Knights=Terra, Aqua, and Ventus in their armor?
  9. X

Which might just be another back up of the Terra+MX=Young Xehanort theory. As I said before, I (thanks to what I just found) think that each rearranged name has to do with each side/ingredient of Xehanort.
  10. X

Okay, sorry...:embarassed: But like Tenyasyugan said, some of the names haven't been confirmed, but they haven't been told to be seen as mistakes, either.
  11. X

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. But still, don't you think that the "Throne" reference is a little strange?
  12. X

Hello. I haven't been on KhInsider for quite a while, but I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this: Well, we all know that Xehanort without the X and rearranged can be turned into many more words, right? Well, one of those was "A Throne". Does anyone else realize this? In the recent...
  13. X

My First Ven Theory

Yeah, stand up for yourself. You have a right to voice your opinion and you should be able to without anyone telling you that it's retarded before they even consider the possibleness of the theory. And yes, you did try to back up your theory with more theories, but oh well. We all make mistakes...
  14. X

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

Not everyone considers every SE and FF game a "masterpiece". In fact, the only FF games I actually enjoyed were XII, X, and IX. Even though KH is my favorite game(both I and II), I don't think that they are supreme to every other video game. I know that FF and KH have their faults(especially the...
  15. X

Happy B-Day!

lolz, all the AxelxRoxas parts in the beginning, the conversation between Saix and Xemmy at the end... Seifer and Vivi... Anyways, my favorite battle would have to be either the 1000 Heartless, or one of the battles at the end with Xemnas(runs to PS2 to make Sora glide...
Back