• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xattm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

NA+EU Release Dates & Re:coded Site Open!

Square Enix NA just posted the press release on their official site. KINGDOM HEARTS RE:CODED CONFIRMED FOR RELEASE ON JANUARY 11, 2011 | SQUARE ENIX The press release says re: coded will be playable from Oct. 8-10 at the New York Comic Con
  2. X

NA+EU Release Dates & Re:coded Site Open!

sorry if this has been posted already but a different re: coded website has come up for North America. KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded | SQUARE ENIX It list the release date of re: coded for North America as 01-11-11
  3. X

Cast of Birth by Sleep

If it hasn't already been posted somewhere, I was wondering if someone could post the entire official cast list from the game since it has leaked. All main characters and Disney characters if possible. I would really appreciate it :)
  4. X

Gamespot review

I think Gamespot in general has been biased for a long time. The stuff they complained about made no sense. Like someone else said, they skipped over lots of elements in the game.
  5. X

x play review

I agree. IGN's review seems really good right about now. Can't believe Gamespot gave it a 7.5
  6. X

IGN VIDEO REVIEW

im interested to see what other reviewers give the game like gamespot and G4. Im hoping to see some 9s from what ive heard about the game.
  7. X

IGN VIDEO REVIEW

I agree with both of you guys. from what i listened to on youtube, this is def. one of the best soundtracks for the series. I also don't get the worlds things. Hollow and empty? This is the first KH in long time to have new worlds. And to whoever said it, you're right. IGN always complains...
  8. X

Better Quality TV Spot & Different version

This commercial is better then the other one I think! Love Aqua and Terra's lines. Very happy with both their voice actors. Thanks for the find! 150 characters
  9. X

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Re: I found the gamescom trailer! Im sad to see Lee didnt return as Ansem but other then that I really liked the trailer! Everything looks and sounds awesome! I can't wait to play this game! The new VA for Mickey is going to take some getting use to though. BTW, love your sig Walkway!
  10. X

English Trailer @ Comic Con + Aqua/Terra Game Play

This game looks so amazing and now im even more excited to hear that they updated some of the graphics from the japanese version. I can't wait for this game any longer. I do hope SE releases a demo so I can try out the deck command thing.
  11. X

English Trailer @ Comic Con + Aqua/Terra Game Play

KH Ultimania posted another video. This time its a clip of Aqua talking with King Mickey then Kairi. YouTube - KH BBS Aqua CS CC2010
  12. X

NA Site Updatez

Thanks for uploading the screenshots!
  13. X

New BBS pics

Beaten to the punch again! But yes very nice screenshots. KH13.com - NEW BBS IMAGES¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ BTW Is Mark Hamill doing some Yoda here? LOL
  14. X

Footage of BbS Demo @ E3!!!!

Exactly! Everyone says if you do the data install it loads in a couple of seconds. I have not played BbS but everyone says the Deck Commands really help the battle system. Read the comments on the videos over at YouTube if you want people actually being funny (because the guy in the video could...
  15. X

Footage of BbS Demo @ E3!!!!

They are really complaining abut the load times? They don't look that bad! I have games with much worse load times (looking at you ModNation Racers). I watched the videos with the sound off the whole time. Would have loved to seen more of the story mode but something tells me his tiny brain...
Back