• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xblade13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey there.
    Today I was totally drawn in by my job so I couldn't continue KH III today. Lucky I got it on Saturday and could to the first 3 worlds on Weekend. ;D

I hope your delivery doesn't get delayed. No matter how flawed it might be and how the leaks have ruffled some feathers people should experience it firsthand fully before making a final judgement call.

Have fun. ;)
    Happy birthday, Bladey. I’m sorry I couldn’t get you a present, and I know you probably won’t see this, but I really miss you...
    Hi, sweetheart. I really miss you. I hope you're doing well. *hugs* Come talk to me anytime, okay?
    Sorry, I don't play XIV. I see you've posted in the thread, though, which is a good thing. Hopefully someone can help you out with your error.
    I can't say I'm too happy with how this election turned out either, but there's still some hope that maybe Trump gets his shit together and it doesn't get as bad as it could be.

Depressed? Does that mean you expect having Trump in office somehow affects you negatively personally? o_0
    I'm at busy right now as well, lol, just occasionally lurking in here between tasks at work.
    Crazy? You mean Donald Trump? Or something more private on your front in terms of change and feeling lost?
    Health-wise it is going pretty rad, but work-wise and other RL-related stuff it is currently a sort of "Nightmare", lol.
    I wanted to post another chapter for my fanfiction for about a month by now and still didn't manage it, not to mention I didn't get to continue with World of Final Fantasy yet either. <__<

Busy, busy...eegh.

*looks at dates*
    Indeed it has been a long time, oi, 2013...xD
    I am kind of confused and bothered by something. I can't believe that my 3DS has a full charge, yet red keeps appearing on the power button and it keeps turning off.
    *Pokes, pokes pokes pokes pokes*
    Are you here Xblade? I see you changed your avatar, so does that mean your internet is better? How have you been? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back