• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xblade13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xblade13

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

Encanto was fantastic. More of that please, Disney.
  2. Xblade13

Nearly two decades nostalgia

I was part of the "middle" era group of forum-goers, right around the time of DDD and the beginning looong wait for KH3. There were a lot of forum shenanigans around then, friends being silly and a general restlessness around as we waited and theorized over every little scrap of news or rumor...
  3. Xblade13

Lit ► KHI Book Club - What are you currently reading?

After watching several video reviews and discussions online about more modern fantasy, I decided to dive into the world of Brandon Sanderson's Cosmere. I didn't start like most people do with Mistborn though. In a weird way, I have a fascination with going head first into the biggest books I...
  4. Xblade13

KH4 probable worlds

Actually, my idea for this world (and the Disney worlds represented in the game) is that things that "you can only imagine" happen in Quadratum/adjacent worlds. It's a perfect opportunity to represent movies/sequels that don't actually exist. Take "The Kingdom of the Sun" for instance. It was...
  5. Xblade13

Final Fantasy XVI

Maybe they are planning on swapping the "roles" of Disney and Final Fantasy for this entry? As in, Final Fantasy inspired worlds, locales, and characters, whilst the Disney characters are the interlopers, those who impact the plot more. We've already seen Fairy Godmother taking a more central...
  6. Xblade13

Final Fantasy XVI

I had this revelation when they pronounced it in FFXIV lol.
  7. Xblade13

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Not only do you seem spammy, but also overly sensitive and angry about the way a first trailer for a video game looks. Not only will it improve, but even if the game looked exactly as it does now, it'd still be one of the better games out there visually right now. Nobody is actually talking...
  8. Xblade13

I like how so many people have an issue with Star Wars being in KH, usually citing the multiple planets and such, while we already had Lilo and Stitch represented. That too would have multiple planets just by the plot. If they had a Treasure Planet world it would have the same "issue". Santa...
  9. Xblade13

A thing to keep in mind: going from Unreal Engine 4 to 5 is nowhere near the level of headache as it was for KH3 to go from Luminous to UE4. One, Luminous was an in house engine with its own issues and problems, its own coding. Two, there's an easy upgrade path from UE4 to 5, which includes...
  10. Xblade13

It gives me Pokemon Go overworld vibes. In a way I'm wondering if Scala is actually a fixed "world" or if it'll have AR/location based gameplay.
  11. Xblade13

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

Hi everyone! I had completely forgotten it was the anniversary until now. It's kinda nice seeing the site bustling again, and the hype train starting to chug along. I missed these days.
  12. Xblade13

The Mario Movie’s biggest question

The Sonic movies didn't get tie in games, so I doubt Mario will.
  13. Xblade13

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

That is one of the cutest things I've ever since, and the animation actually looks really good. At the end I thought he'd evolve lol
  14. Xblade13

THE LAST OF US PART II Backlash

Basically, people didn't like the direction the game took with the story. They didn't like that you played as Abby, especially after she killed Joel. A lot of people were super attached to his character, so when he died in such a brutal manner and then the killer was focused on for the latter...
  15. Xblade13

For others who want more Square enix stuff in kh

I'd actually like a tie in between Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy XIV Online going both ways. Some sort of Alliance Raid series in FFXIV (they've done crossovers with FF3, Tactics, and Nier) that gives Org weapons and such for different Jobs, while Kingdom Hearts gets appearances by members...