• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xblade13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xblade13

The Next Smash Game: Will Everyone Return?

I'd like it if they did something with Crash and Spyro. Not only were their respective classics remasters available on Switch, and Crash's newest full installment, but both characters have had previous appearances on Nintendo systems before. In fact, more than characters like Snake and Cloud...
  2. Xblade13

I have a problem with my external hard drive please help... (Just asking for help with something)

Did you use the same account between your PS4 and PS5 or did you make a brand new one?
  3. Xblade13

Film ► Anakin hates sand... (Fun discussion)

It's ok to focus purely on the meaning and enjoy that for what it is. For a lot of people though, a movie is more than just the plot and characters, but also acting and writing. The prequel trilogy had lofty ambitions, and while it did manage to tell an epic story in its own right, the actual...
  4. Xblade13

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Yeah. That too! That did feel very inconsistent to me.
  5. Xblade13

General ► I'm better now

I get into small arguments with my family all the time, and it boils down a lot to them believing "news" they see on Facebook or TikTok as viable sources. Those cesspools have given some of them very alarming views on the world as a whole, J.K.'s transphobia being just one of them. I haven't...
  6. Xblade13

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Ven is actually the worst of the three characters in BBS. Not only is his story such a drastic tonal shift from the rest of the game, but it goes through a crazy tonal shift over its own progression. Ven starts out being the most naive character in the series, even moreso than Sora at points...
  7. Xblade13

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

So... It's actually happening. The Pokemon anime will move on from Ash to new main characters for the next arc.
  8. Xblade13

Cartoon/TV ► Willow (2022)

And I'm saying Wikipedia is wrong. Using a phrase wrong should be told as wrong, not allow the misinformation to twist fact. Willow doesn't disregard anything from the original movie, therefore it is not officially a reboot, but a sequel. The same way the new Indiana Jones movie coming out is...
  9. Xblade13

Cartoon/TV ► Willow (2022)

I don't think "reboot" is the word for it, as it is a continuation from the original film.
  10. Xblade13

About Kingdom Hearts and The Legend of Zelda... (Fun discussion)

The things you describe about the Legend of Zelda are what are known as "fantasy tropes". As in, quite a lot of epic fantasy works are based around one or more of those concepts, a lot of which go back as far as Excalibur and Arthurian legend. One could argue most of those tropes also apply to...
  11. Xblade13

Does anyone else feel this way? (Fun discussion)

I actually DID want Goku to stay dead after Cell. Gohan had so much potential and they blew it with the extremely over the top and, dare I say it, nonsensical Buu saga.
  12. Xblade13

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

Encanto was fantastic. More of that please, Disney.
  13. Xblade13

Nearly two decades nostalgia

I was part of the "middle" era group of forum-goers, right around the time of DDD and the beginning looong wait for KH3. There were a lot of forum shenanigans around then, friends being silly and a general restlessness around as we waited and theorized over every little scrap of news or rumor...
  14. Xblade13

Lit ► KHI Book Club - What are you currently reading?

After watching several video reviews and discussions online about more modern fantasy, I decided to dive into the world of Brandon Sanderson's Cosmere. I didn't start like most people do with Mistborn though. In a weird way, I have a fascination with going head first into the biggest books I...
  15. Xblade13

KH4 probable worlds

Actually, my idea for this world (and the Disney worlds represented in the game) is that things that "you can only imagine" happen in Quadratum/adjacent worlds. It's a perfect opportunity to represent movies/sequels that don't actually exist. Take "The Kingdom of the Sun" for instance. It was...
Back