• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by Xblade13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xblade13

NO SPOILERS PLEASE: Is There Anything To Unlock In ReMIND?

Ah that makes sense. I guess as long as you have the Proofs then you're good. I'm working on getting the Critical one now, already have Oathkeeper. Then I'll probably Ew Game Plus into a Proud save for a new 100% run leading to Remind. I'm too much of a wuss to attempt it all on Critical lol.
  2. Xblade13

Yes. But you'll have to have the keyblades in a Complete Save file before you start Remind.
  3. Xblade13

Oathkeeper and Oblivion are from the two Proof items you get in the main game. Oathkeeper from getting all Lucky Emblems, and Oblivion from beating the game on Critical.
  4. Xblade13

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

So, is the Christopher Lloyd Xehanort only in Remind? I got the free update and Xehanort's voice is still Rutger Hauer's. Is that part of the Remind download or did they just keep his voice the same in the base game? That would be awkward as heck.
  5. Xblade13

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

Nah, watch it be Rillaboom to complete a set of seperate Grass/Fire/Water starters aside from Pokemon Trainer with Greninja and Incineroar. As far as I can tell he's the more popular starter for Sword and Shield, and they'll just reuse Donkey Kong's old Final Smash. To answer that one person...
  6. Xblade13

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

Isn't it obvious though?
  7. Xblade13

Out of all the FE reps they could have used for Three Houses, I'm pretty sure Edelgard was actually more popular than Byleth, prediction-wise.
  8. Xblade13

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

I was watching someone streaming Re:mind on YouTube, and just wanted to point out that Master Xehanort does indeed have a new voice actor. I'm not sure if they replaced Rutger Hauer's voice in the base game, but in Re:mind it is definitely not him. New guy sounds a LOT like Christopher Lloyd...
  9. Xblade13

I think the worry is that Square doesn't like Smash, and that they only gave Final Fantasy 2 songs out if all the options available. Square has basically only re-released older Final Fantasies and ports of new ones on the Switch, and the only Nintendo-focused franchises they have are Bravely...