• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by XehanortHeartles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Post KH Merger Xemnas vs Living Tribunal

I decided to make this crossover thread, the most powerful beign (so far) in KH vs one of the most powerful beigns in Marvel, who wins?
  2. X

Sora vs. Aqua

Is nice to see someone who despite havint a favourite character is capable of giving your argument based on FEATS and SKILLS even if it goes against your fav, rather on FANBOYISM and IRRELEVANT arguments like "Sora is the main char so he has to win" etc. I dont get why people here refuse to...
  3. X

Sora vs. Aqua

Indeed you are right in this one, though still without the hovercraft Sora would have eventually died. Remember that they barely defeated Xemnas and it was needed both of them and a ship that could fire a superlaser. Without the hovercraft Sora would have to fight on his own Dragon Xemnas by...
  4. X

Sora vs Myserious figure in an all out match to death

Gameplay factors are taken in count, but is not the only factor as I have already stated winning in gameplay doesnt equal winning in reality as Enigmatic Man and Sephiroth can verify. The factors that are TOTALLY taken out, are plot factors and character factors (morals, idiocy, etc. in short...
  5. X

Sora vs. Aqua

Yes totally, this was just a plot device to allow Sora and Riku win.
  6. X

Since we are allowing Mysterious Figure to use his speculative time traveling and control abilities, is in order to count all versions of Sora (existant versions, you cant count "future Sora" or "Sora from KH3" because he does not exist yet and we know nothing about him). All answers are...
  7. X

What part of PIS and CIS are removed from the battle is hard to understand? plot has no power in this battle. We are using standard metafiction rules. Also this is current Sora vs MF as far as we know, not Sora from the future because well we dont know him. But yes I agree with what you said...
  8. X

This is assuming all of MF hype turns out to be true, like time controlling powers. Also winning in gameplay has absolutely ZERO relevance to a real battle, this is an all out battle not a gameplay battle. Both sides have access to all their powers and hype and if you read the OP we are using in...
  9. X

Sora vs. Aqua

Nah dude, it was clearly shown that Master Xehanort and Terra were debating the new body inside Apprentice Xehanort, giving him Eraqus might or not be so take it as you want. But Terra and MX are definitively there. And Eraqus went to Aqua? Wasnt the heart also trapped in Apprentice Xehanort? I...
  10. X

Sora vs. Aqua

No, he simply wiped away his memories. However Nomura stated that Xemnas was well capable of using the keyblade. Roxas was stronger than Sora with 2 Keyblades. Now imagine Xemnas with 3 Keyblades 2 of them from hearts of true masters. Xemnas was schooled badly by Sora in their first fight at...
  11. X

Sora vs. Aqua

Sora won due plot, thus it doesnt counts as a victory. It can be demonstrated that if Roxas had fought bloodlusted without PIS and CIS he would have won. But again 3 Keyblades was just a reaction command, doesnt necessarily mean it is a canon attack so I think effectively this fight proves 2...
  12. X

Sora vs. Aqua

Actually this is one of the best arguments I have heard in favour of Sora along with Smile's argument and Z3N, way better than the "Sora wins because he is the main hero" argument that proves nothing.
  13. X

Sora vs. Aqua

This is what I have been saying all along. I said that CURRENTLY Aqua is equal or stronger but eventually at KH3 or even KH3D Sora will surpass her once he attains masterhood and a proper training. I think people mistook me that I said Aqua will be forever stronger, but no in almost every post I...
  14. X

Sora vs. Aqua

Mickey was on clearly and without dispute on Aqua's level at KG battle, and since both have trained intensely since that day I think the level should be regular. As for Riku indeed he should be even with Aqua and an interesting fight. As well as Sora. Yes indeed, unhindered X-blade Vanitas...
  15. X

Sora vs. Aqua

Doesnt Sora need Goofy and Donald to perform some of this?. Also I never ignored your post, I took all these factors in consideration. However you must be aware forms are time limited and no enemy or boss in the history of KH have been able to be finished from the beginning to the end in the...
Back