• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xehsin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Xemnas...

thats true, i would like to see transitions, we just played for the sake of playing it. But we never understood why there was a dragon, or why there was a knight. Atleast in KH1 final battle it made more sense. I understand now.
  2. X

Kingdom Hearts 2 the manga!

wow!! Thats awesome imma buy that for sure the next time i go to Anime North! I just hope they make an Anime on it
  3. X

Is this supposed to happen?

Unless the game didn;t run after that... then yeah its a glitch
  4. X

Why didn't Namine destroy the org?

no offense but i really don't think Namine could actually do anything to them... like what would she do? She doesn't have a weapon, she doesn't fight, and she's so nice. Her purpose is for Sora only.
  5. X

so i see no way that Namine could've taken the Organization down, she just planned and helped Sora and Co. And your right she had emotion.
  6. X

Xemnas...

I think the battle was easier 'cuz we had Riku, but fighting in that "new difficulty mode" would be awesome, but i HATED the dragon thing because i had low health after the first battle. <_< And your right it could've been more difficult, but KH2 FM+ isn't a WHOLE new game... so i don't think...
  7. X

Xemnas...

OMG.. you guys have to understand.. HE IS DEAD. He died just like Xehonart. What are you expecting? Him to say "I am DEAD" and to see his coffin? He's dead people, he won't be coming back at all. And the final battle was awesome, i don't care what u say, the reaction commands and the "Reflect"...
  8. X

loll nice speculation but she destroyed the Organization indirectly... Sora and Riku did it for her. =P
  9. X

Help/Support ► i might get killed

no offense, but what kind of friend would do that? But its good you patched things up...
  10. X

What Battles Do You Want In FM+

Sora V.S everyone in the organization 1 on 1 Riku v.s. Roxas Sora v.s. Knight from the sceret video
  11. X

KH2: Final Mix+ appearing at the World Hobby Fair!

This could be the only KH2:FM+ Trailer we get, NICE FIND bro!
  12. X

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

Well you see the wierd thing is that his tomb is broken... this could mean that 1) Not to show his weapon 2) That he escaped 3) Both of the above You never know... Zexion could be a chaser.
  13. X

Halo 2 for Vista

So who here is planning to get Halo 2 for PC, but the thing is that you need the new Operating System ... Vista. Im planning on getting it, i heard its gonna be really awesome.
  14. X

Xemnas...

Nomaru stated that the new mode will make it almost impossible to beat people like Seph and the Organization members are impossible to defeat themselves. I was just hoping for more action scenes like in the last battle.
  15. X

Riku!

Well... since this is a Ps2 version of the GBA game... Yes there will be Riku, how else will you fight Zexion and the others? Not to mention the latest scans prove my point.
Back