• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xemmories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Meet Marluxia's *Spoiler*

Re: Meet Marluxia's *SPoiler* JESUS CHRIST. It looked so much simpler in CoM...
  2. X

Speculation of the E.S Battle (Spoilers Knights names and possibly Old man's)

A.U. ? How far have you got with the E.S. now? Hopefully if KHIIFM+ comes over here I'll be able to give it a shot ^.^ Although it might take me sometime to beat it seeing how I had trouble beating Sephiroth in the first Kingdom Hearts o.0 Not to mention I haven't beat the Sephiroth in KHII...
  3. X

That's always the sucky part. The Secret Endings never gives us all the information because that would ruin the game.
  4. X

Lol. That would be a twisted Kingdom Hearts. I'm thinking the Knights are actually the chasers.
  5. X

Who knows? It could be. Nomura said they were all new characters, but he didn't say the weren't connected to them. So they could be souls of people we've met previously in Kingdom Hearts.
  6. X

That would be a good hypothesis, however, Riku never lost his heart. The Riku Replica didn't have a heart, it was created by Vexen and given memories by Namine'. Therefore, he couldn't even have a nobody.
  7. X

You guys beat me with the pictures XD Nice shots too. I guess this should end the color discrepenies?
  8. X

lol. Thats funny, I'm trying to get the picture with the keyblade in it. But in that picture you can still see a little bit of the red.
  9. X

The Key Blades of the E.S. in the Secret ending and when you battle him in Disney Castle are a match. In the KHII Secret ending the colors of the suits dont match because of lighting. When closely comparing them in the second one you can see all hints of red and most importantly the blue handle...
  10. X

That could be. After all he could have summoned the Keyblade in Disney Castle. Thinking it was Mickey. When it wasn't Mickey he attacked.
  11. X

I'm lost. Maybe the Knight summoned Sora. He says; it isn't the one I have chosen...Why is it not him Sora is summoned instead of "the chosen one" he's met before, when he sees it not the chosen one he think Xehanort has appeared instead. Then that's why Sora and the Knight go into battle.
  12. X

??? I think Ven and Roxas have a connection. it isn't the one I have chosen. OMG Sounds like what Roxas was saying! Roxas: Why did he chose you?
  13. X

Well I guess it isn't Roxas. I this Aqua is the girl, she does have blue hair. Thanks Xaldin for the info! If the OBM is Xehanort, why is he soo...old looking? Wouldn't you expect him to be younger?
  14. X

Knights/Warriors/Secret Ending

I would actually hope that Kingdom Hearts will be mor elike Final Fantasy and be more serious. I only say 4 unknown characters in the secret scene, the three knights and the mysterious shadow.
  15. X

Knights/Warriors/Secret Ending

The New Secret trailer could be a memory or a dream set in the past, but the game could be in the present. Very True^
Back