• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by XenonSovereign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. XenonSovereign

Were Braig, Dilan, and Aeleus Scientists?

Perhaps Nomura had it changed? Because he was eventually questioned about who Roxas was referring to and Nomura responded with Axel. It wouldn't really make sense for him to ask why the Keyblade chose Sora.
  2. XenonSovereign

Were Braig, Dilan, and Aeleus Scientists?

He said "why did he choose you," not 'it'.
  3. XenonSovereign

Who is the strongest Nobody besides Xemnas and Roxas?

Strongest Nobody besides those two? Definitely no one in the Organization. It's those Nobodies you fight in the Cavern of Rememberance in KH2FM. Those guys were strong. All jokes aside, it's a toss-up between Saix and Marluxia. Maybe Xion can be the strongest, if you want to count her.
  4. XenonSovereign

Roxas and Riku

Roxas didn't recognize Riku because Roxas had his memories wiped. That's the simplest answer, honestly. Roxas didn't even remember Axel, his best friend, or even the keyblade.
  5. XenonSovereign

Why Radiant Garden castle is reduced only to corridors and computer room?

Re: Why Radiant garden castle is reduced only to Corridors and Computer room? 358/2 Days suggets 365 days make one year. But those lift were very annoying. I'm glad they ditched them
  6. XenonSovereign

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread People can dream.
  7. XenonSovereign

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

I didn't know this either, but then again, I'm in the Video Games corner of the forum 99% of the time.
  8. XenonSovereign

Which Branch of US Government Is The Most Powerful?

I have this topic as a US Government assignment. I think each branch is equal, but I'd like to see what everyone else thinks and why.
  9. XenonSovereign

Crysis Discussion [IT WAS LEAKED!]

I'm a little surprised that this doesn't have a thread of its own. I searched it and I got two pages of threads that didn't have "Crysis" in the title so I figured I'd make one! You know the dance. Anywho, the game was leaked and Crytek is so fucking mad about it. I'm quite interested to see...
  10. XenonSovereign

Requesting a Logo Manipulator...

...or something. Anywho, I would like to ask someone to make a logo for my blog out of the DC Universe Online logo. Would you kindly take out the "Universe Online" and replace "DC" with "iGG"? I would DEEPLY appreciate it. Thanks.
  11. XenonSovereign

Can't/Don't wanna watch the VGAs? Check out my liveblog!

iGG: SpikeTV Video Game Awards LiveBlog It's my blog's first liveblog. I hope you guys enjoy!
  12. XenonSovereign

Sly 4 Teaser Trailer; Announcement Inevitable

iGG: Sly Cooper 4 Teaser Trailer; Announcement Inevitable I've never played a Sly game, but I wouldn't mind trying it out if the 4th looks great
  13. XenonSovereign

Dead Space 2 Beta Invites Going Out

iGG: Dead Space 2 Beta Invites Are Going Out I hope I get it, I was in the MoH beta and the BC2 beta.
  14. XenonSovereign

Should rereleases be given new scores?

A friend and I had a pretty lengthy debate on whether video game re-releases should get a new score. He's pretty upset that most review sites have given Sonic Adventure really low scores compared to what they were given back when it was originally released. The way he sees it, a game that is...
  15. XenonSovereign

If it was on the PSPhone would you play it?

It's only a rumor. And no
Back