• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
xHiddenMemories
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• *snickers* :D Hey, don't worry about it. I like listening to people talking and ranting. <3 And I do the same in return. And your favorites are very similiar to mine! :D Lemme see here, mine are:

Favorite Characters: Roxas, Axel, Xigbar, Xion. (In that order.)
    Game: All of them, expect for COM. :p I hate COM. My all time favorite is 358/2 Days though.
    Relationship: (Romantic) Sora/Kairi, Namine/Sora, Riku/Xion. (Non-Romantic. Meaning family love.) Xigbar/Roxas, Axel/Roxas, Riku/Sora. (But I have to say that Xigbar and Roxas pwns them all out of the water. I *LOVE* XIGXAS.)

Lest favorite character: Saix and Xaldin, most likely. And well, Ansem in the first game. XD He just wouldn't shut up about DARKNESS! DX< AGGHH! Drove me crazy!
    Game: Com. I hate that game, so much. xD;
    Relationship: Errr. Don't got one. XD I'm just normal on all of them.

:D Beheheh!
    *giggles* Oh don't worry about it. :D I manage to make my mind go poof sometimes too. :D I have GAWDAWFUL memory. :D So if it doesn't bother you on my side, I can assure you that it won't bother me.

:D Well why don't you begin and tell me who your favorite character, game, relationship and lest favorites of those three are? :D And I will tell you mine. :D
    :) You are welcome. <3 Memories is very pretty and suits you well, I believe.

And you can call me Ponnie, if you like. :D So sweetie-pie. Tell me a little about yourself and how you are in the Kingdom Hearts fandom. :D You don't mind if we get into a little KH discussion do you, now?
    *wave* Hello there, HiddenMemories. I really like your username. But you need a nickname. :) Hm. Mind if I call you Memories? :D Anyway, hello. I'm Ponnie and it's a pleasure to meet you! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back