• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xHiddenMemories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. xHiddenMemories

RDR Undead Nightmare

I am not sure if anyone has posted a thread about this already...if so..Sorry...but Just wondering...who has it? D: I haven't played it yettt, cuz it looks soooo creepy! The zombies in the old west? the run at you like dogs?!? Most scary I must say..Im not a fan of zombies..but this game seems...
  2. xHiddenMemories

Sadfaceeee

I know this is the wrong thread to be posting this in but everything else is blocked! D: Seems like my school finally caught on to this website...looks like it might be blocked perminatly...idk :P I hope not..but it seems that its just the forums that appear to be blocked..idk..I hope it gets...
  3. xHiddenMemories

It has been awhile. O_=

I haven't been on this site for SO LONG. I MISS IT SO MUCH! I just have been busy with stuff..including playing BBS and Halo Reach. BOTH ARE AMAZING GAMES! But anyway...I'd say the last time I was on here was like around May or something idk..well Just saying Hi to KHInsider. :P
  4. xHiddenMemories

LS Moved

Sora appears woosh And there's Terra...he probably just did transport there :P Maybe sencing Sora was there I guess??
  5. xHiddenMemories

Having tried BBS for a while all I have to say is..

The power switch is what gets me too...I remember when I was playing Crises Core...I think I was fighting Sephiroth and I was doing good!! And I knew I was close to defeating him..but then my finger kinda slipped and my PSP turned off...I screamed...I was SO Upset.. Ughhh and I have the...
  6. xHiddenMemories

How are vanitas and riku related?

xD Kinda reminds me of Orochimaru...><
  7. xHiddenMemories

BbS Release Date Announced

I know how you feel..though at least we now know the date of the game...at least it actually isn't the date that Game stop and EBgames orignially had it for..December :/ But yeah Im happy the game date was realsed but yet..I agree why so late?? Maybe they're doing SOMETHING to the game..which we...
  8. xHiddenMemories

BbS Release Date Announced

September 7th....Ugh..I was hoping it was acutally the rumored date of June 1st.... >< Oh well.. But I am happy to finally know when its ACTUALLY coming out :'D I FEEL LIKE CRYING im so HAPPY!!! But wait.....September 7th...SCHOOL BETTER NOT START ON THAT DAY OR THE NEXT DAY D:< BECAUSE I WILL...
  9. xHiddenMemories

Who is the hero that Zack admires?

They wont hasve this in the US version?! They must have it in there!!! D:
  10. xHiddenMemories

Heartless or Unversed?

Definatly the unversed :P Heartless are weak D:
  11. xHiddenMemories

please read...relationship problem...

I'm in a long distance relationship with my bf.....and for the past month my boyfriend has been being a real douche bag to me and I've just been trying to ignore it and get away from it...I played xbox with him but when Im with my friends he gets so pissed off...he blames everything bad that...
  12. xHiddenMemories

Snowboarding or Skiing?

Yah, random question... But for those who do either one of these or would like to do one of these but don't....what would you choose? What do you like better? I enjoy Snowboarding because its just..awesome and fun, and it an epic win. Skiing...I tried once..fell to many times..nearly broke my...
  13. xHiddenMemories

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Wait a minute...The original va of hades wont be voice acting as hades in BBS? D: James Woods was so good though! HE SHOULD STAY *pouts*
  14. xHiddenMemories

BBS special PSP theme 01 - Terra

WAHAHAA!! *bows down to* Lord Marluxia?! Fantastic name! :D I LOVE YOU (no homo) I love Marluxia x] BUT back to the theme!!! I SHALL DOWNLOAD >:D
  15. xHiddenMemories

BBS special PSP theme 01 - Terra

The special PSP theme for SE members only? I find that to be unfair for the theme only to be for SE memebers only I think everyone should at least get one of a special theme for the PSP..it'll be cool :3 But um...how do SE members get the theme? I'm a new member on SE...Became one like 2 weeks...
Back