• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xiao

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xiao

Finding Michigan

looking for some composition tips, i am fully aware that I am a complete beginner i know quality is bad, these are old or hey, if ya like some of them, that's cool too. these also unedited because i do not know how :< one step at a time eh? ^ kinda boring? :< ^definitely know i...
  2. Xiao

Help/Support ► Mother Being Protective

Man, I understand how you feel. I've always been pretty tough and independent, but I always cry when I'm arguing with my mom. I'm assuming you're at least 18, and if you're responsible then I'd say do it anyway. I'm not from that area but if you feel comfortable taking the bus, then I'd do it if...
  3. Xiao

Help/Support ► Travel Blogging

iknorite? then this bs happened :< tumblr it is then! I was considering blogger since I don't know tumblr to well but my sister also swears by it so, we'll see how this turns out >:)
  4. Xiao

Help/Support ► Travel Blogging

So, on Sunday I'll be flying to Germany to start a year long study abroad program :> In the midst of freaking out a bit, I've been thinking about writing a travel blog while I'm there, so if anyone blogs at all, I could use some pointers, especially what site to use. Any ideas?
  5. Xiao

TV ► BBC Sherlock - "It's never the fall."

Awesome TV series from the BBC, its a modern day take on consulting detective Sherlock Holmes and his flatmate and Dr. Watson, war doctor recently returned from Iraq. The first series (only one out right now) consists of 3 movie-length episodes with season two set to be released in 2012. Anyone...
  6. Xiao

Remembering How

This is a poem I wrote in three parts, part of my final portfolio for a poetry class during my sophomore year of college. Its a bit more surreal than the stuff I usually like. Tell me what you think! Remembering How I. My father sits alone, regards a bottle of wine. Cabernet sauvignon. 1973...
  7. Xiao

Help/Support ► I want to confess my love for this girl.

It sounds like genuine feelings and interest, infatuation maybe, but not love.
  8. Xiao

Help/Support ► I want to confess my love for this girl.

Yes it will. She's 15, unless she's an idiot she has probably guessed or read it in your conversations (unless of course you've gone to ridiculous lengths to conceal it). If she wants to bring it up, let her. Don't do anything until then. Also, what you're talking about doesn't quite sound like...
  9. Xiao

Lit ► Short Stories

So what are your favorites? Any authors in particular? What would you recommend? Some easy ones to find that I really love are The Story of an Hour by Kate Chopin, The Enormous Radio by John Cheever, and Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? by Joyce Carol Oates, which is really good and...
  10. Xiao

Hi againnn

Man, it's been a while. Probably long enough for no one to remember me :eek: . But I'm back! So, hey :cool:. Edit: HAH! I can't find my avatar :)
  11. Xiao

OH WHAT IS THIS NOW

Well jeez, I disappear for a couple months and I come back and I don't know what way is up and what's upside down and such. What's going on?
  12. Xiao

Which Organization member did you enjoy taking out most?

KH2? I'll tell you one. NOT LUXORD. It was frustrating, I didn't understand it, and I kept getting pissed :D.
  13. Xiao

Help/Support ► externship or summer?

I know that, but it's SO important to me that my best friend remains a major part of my life. Logically, I know that nothing will change and we'll pick up right where we left of when I get back. I just feel so paranoid about it. I guess it's just that I want this summer to be a repeat of last...
  14. Xiao

Yeah I'm definitely going for it. I just need help to stop worrying about what I mentioned =\
  15. Xiao

Re: Flipping the @#$% out DOUBLE POST ALRIGHTTT. So I got the externship. I told my best friend who wasn't too happy. I'm not too happy either. I know its a fantastic opportunity but I'm already away at school and I don't want to miss out on time with my best friends. I'm afraid I'll be gone...
Back