• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xickin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Okay well this is what i want you to do, go to Sign In. Sign up download the instant messenger.
    The first one, do you have a instant messenger? Hotmail etc? if you do add valdes.edward@hotmail.com, it will be alot easier to help you there. also occ means out of character, but the fourm title says Signups and OCC
    the one where....i keep...telling you to post..... the thread in the Rp section, Signups and Occ, Kingdom Hearts Apocloipse....
    'and where can you get all of this good food? at spaceys. now with an all new raditz menu. Spaceys. its good food'
    lmao! I LOVE dbz abridged!
    'Kaio kennnn'
    'nooo'
    'timmmmes'
    'no no no'
    'FOOUUURRR'
    'NO NO NO NO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....'
    I'm going to let this thread of yours go ahead, but in future, don't make threads like it. It's topics are broad and thin, and we can't actually get much discussion out of it. As a rule of thumb: Don't go posting a thread that simply asks "What do you think will happen," since what follows is basically spam in a somewhat legitimate form, which we still don't like.
    You cant summon keyblades only yours, the reason, because it choose you. Your friends keyblades choose your friends and not you so it wouldnt go to you.
    Oh i know whats wrong!, its cause i got it to where i can view more posts on one page, thus less pages
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back