• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xickin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lmao just wait, the goku vs vegeta battle is funny as hell!
    'he's fighting for his friend! for honor! alone!'
    "OH MY GOD WHAM!PLEASE HELP ME WHAM HEEEELP!' WHAM!"
    'like a hero!'
    'MR PICCOLO!'
    'oh all right!'
    Tien vs nappa XD
    Oh it gets better and better!
    "maybe we shouldn't yell out our attack plans next time..."
    "rush him!"
    "DAMN IT GOKU!!!"
    and
    "I'm not a god damn yoshi!"
    "but you said..."
    "Its called SARCASM"
    "whats that taste like?"
    "DAMN IT GOKU!!"
    Ah i've seen all of those. i love sasuke's 'no one understands me' bits! have you seen dragonball z abridged? its great stuff!
    Personally i'm glad they stuck with the same voice actor. Anyone else would have sounded pretty weird. and since com was my fave game i don't want anything messing it up
    lol no problem, just remember im a owner of this and im telling you what to do to help you.
    From wikipedia:
    'n March 2011, a false rumor was spread from an online Twitter account that claimed that Tajiri had died in the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, although previous reports had proven this to be a hoax.[23]'
    No. Go to the Forum, in the Role play area, (sign ups and Occ) and find our thread, and post your character and ill see to approve it
    Hi!!! I see that your interested in joining the Bone's kh rp. That's cool. My names Light or Noah. So... I hope that you have a good time in this rp!!!
    Sure just post a little template to me and then post a big oner in the sign ups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back