• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xickin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xickin

Anime/Manga ► The Anime & Manga Dumping Ground

Okay, so I watched the new episode, and I'm a little confused on the direction they're taking. At some points, it feels like they're railroading it by skipping moments with dialogue or moments which seem to drag on longer, but then there are other scenes where I feel like the extra animation was...
  2. Xickin

Okay, so I just watched the first episode of the new Bleach anime; does anybody else feel like Ichigo going Bankai on some Huge Hollows was overkill? I hoped we might get the regular appearance via what the manga did when he used it on Asguiaro Ebern.
  3. Xickin

Kingdom Hearts III Manga

I agree. I'm a big time collector of manga and books in general, and I'd like to update my Kingdom Hearts section.
  4. Xickin

Interview With Heather Edwards (The Dog and Dragon) on Her Kingdom Hearts Oil Painting

Really nice pieces of work! While I found Sora and Riku's more realistic faces jarring, I thought the rest of it was spectacularly done! The church setting they're in (or what I assume to be one) is very appropriate.
  5. Xickin

Lit ► KHI Book Club - What are you currently reading?

I have a line up of books right now. I took a little break from reading, but now I'm back in. The Last God (a comic book), Kings of the Wyld, Mistborn, A Wise Man's Fear, then House of the Dragon.
  6. Xickin

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

I mean, yeah? But that still seems like vital information
  7. Xickin

Really? But they seemed so important. What about UX made them want to keep that info away? If anybody was fresh to the series, I feel like they would be very confused.
  8. Xickin

So I was watching the KHUX series on theatre mode, and I noticed that the episodes "Awakening" and "Dark Footsteps" are nowhere to be found. I feel like those are important because it first establishes Chirithy lying to us, and the first appearance of Maleficent. Does anybody know why those two...
  9. Xickin

Hey Sign, what program do you use to record footage on your phone screen? I'm undergoing a...

Hey Sign, what program do you use to record footage on your phone screen? I'm undergoing a project and every other program can't capture the music right.
  10. Xickin

Hey! I'm having trouble remembering a manga series, can anybody help? The protagonist is an adolescent male Light is a core part of the series There are floating cities Time travel is involved (the protagonist's mentor ages suddenly one day after bringing him [the protagonist] his newly adopted...
  11. Xickin

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

I honestly want to see some original plot from Nomura involving the seven darknesses (and also, give each Foreteller a moment to shine and fight, unlike KH3).
  12. Xickin

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

So some thoughts: 1. I've been watching some KH theory videos, and I’m wondering if Riku might be this “Child of Destiny”; most of the theories have pointed out to me just how important Riku actually is. I can see him as said child owing to the fact that he is someone unique who can keep...
  13. Xickin

Why the Master of Masters is in Quadratum Theory

So while I can't see TWEWY taking up too much of the spotlight with the Reaper Games and all that, I like your out of the box thinking about this. And while I can see how some might consider this overly complicated, I've been doing a re-watch of the KH series, and I've gotta say it wouldn't be...
  14. Xickin

[SPOILER] KINGDOM HEARTS Union X DARK ROAD Completion Commemorative Q&A

For crying out loud! I knew it was "offline" but I didn't think it was so cut off from the internet that I had manually updated it.
  15. Xickin

[SPOILER] KINGDOM HEARTS Union X DARK ROAD Completion Commemorative Q&A

My account (for whatever reason) hasn't updated, so I'm a little confused. Thank you :)
Back