• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by XIV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Armax code

is there a code to let u play with the kings key blade. oh and sry if theirs alread a thread on this.
  2. X

Favorite World

i have two hollow bastion and port royal
  3. X

Hello Everyone

Hi I'm Still new and i was wondering if someone could make me a great sig of Cloud,sora ,riku, or roxas it doesn't matter which one but thanks.:D
  4. X

Roxas vs. King Mickey

Lol so everyone here thinks The King would even Beat Roxas huh lol.... well i would say it would be a very good fight and might even end up a tie but thats only what i think.
  5. X

Sora vs. King Mickey

Soooo most people would say The King would kick sora's a$$ huh... well so do i :p and by the way has anyone rated this thread yet it would be nice if u did.. i've also made another thread called Roxas vs. The king if anyone wants to vote or rate that thread well thank u all for all your replies...
  6. X

Your Favorite Order Member

My Fav is Roxas B/C he can wield two keyblades.:cool:
  7. X

Is It Necessary to Preorder the Game?

I'd say go preorder it at gamestop of EBgames to just be safe.
  8. X

Roxas vs. King Mickey

who would win this time everyone said mickey would win against sora with his yoda like fighting but how would he handle Roxas.
  9. X

kairi **Spoiler**

does anyone have any info on kairi's keyblade
  10. X

Keyblade?(Spoilers)

Re: Kairi's Keyblade?(Spoilers) sry everyone i sent a message to delete this to monkeybutt
  11. X

Keyblade?(Spoilers)

Re: Kairi's Keyblade?(Spoilers) sry every one i sent a message to monkeybutt to delete this.
  12. X

Keyblade?(Spoilers)

Re: Kairi's Keyblade?(Spoilers) well someone delete this post ok b/c i dont know how
  13. X

Keyblade?(Spoilers)

Does anyone have any info on Kairi's keyblade?
  14. X

Sora vs. King Mickey

so far u guys like mickey but isn't there anyone out their who thinks sora could win?
  15. X

Sora vs. King Mickey

Who would win..... mw i think the king would kick Sora's a$$.:) But what do all of u think?
Back