• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by XJeffX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Sephiroth - Tips please?

I beat Sephiroth with quite some tries, to me to have the most effective way of learning to beat him is to watch those clips in YOUTUBE which people upload them when they beat him. Watch and learn his fighting patterns, you will eventually beat him to a pulp! Now go get him.
  2. X

Sora's Ideal Combo

Any buddies can share your ideal combo that you think is the most effective for him to execute?:lol:
  3. X

Party's Ideal Full Equipment/Abilites

Hey buddies, I am currently at the last area before Final Boss. I'm thinking what's the best full Equipment/Abilities for your whole party. Don't mind you guys could share, in the same time discuss about your builds. :lol:
  4. X

Help needed for "JOB: Grandstander"

I have got it though, close the thread.
  5. X

Help needed for "JOB: Grandstander"

Anybody can share your tactics to keep the ball up in the air? Other than cornering the ball?
  6. X

Synthesis Items

Anybody here encountered any problems collecting the ingredients for the moogle's Synthesis items? Currently i have trouble finding some of them, maybe you experts can help me out. The items are: -Bright Crystal -Lucid Crystal -Power Crystal -Frost Shard -Shiny Crystal Thanks lot.
  7. X

100 Acre Wood Mini Games

I don't know if this question have been rinse up. There's one mini game with trigger to whack the pot with nuts, any strategies for finish it off within 30 seconds?
  8. X

Complete List of King Mickey Boss Battles

what is King Mickey Boss Battle?
  9. X

Vivi doesn't talk, that sux!

it's on gameboy right?
  10. X

Say.. have you guys played FFI to FFVI before?
  11. X

KH2 Final Fantasy Characters

i think the best is Cloud.. he have changed completely...
  12. X

ff9 is also a great game.. the storyline is very funny..
  13. X

Qns about the "Flowers" in Deep Jungle

You know the area (forget what it called) before we reach to the "tree house" .. There's some "black flowers" that din open out right? what's that for? as i go examine it.. It says "flowers turns black when heartless near by" ... So what's this flowers actually do?
  14. X

Cloud's Sonic Blade

How to use it? I don't know how to use it..
  15. X

Aeris?

I prefer this outfit too.. By the way.. Sorry to go off topic.. Anyone have that video music? Sounds very cool.. Sang by Hikaru?
Back