• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by XkeybladerXX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Kingdom Hearts Wins a Guinness World Record!

Since my AntiVirus detected a virus on this site, I didn't check in the forums to see if there was another thread since my antivirus was going crazy. I recently just bought the Guinness World Record 2010: Gamer's Edition and checked out the top 50 game series. Kingdom Hearts ranked 19th Place...
  2. X

Secret Boss [SPOILERS]

When I first saw the fight, I thought that the secret boss was easier than ever since he had one bar. But he's so damn hard! But I'm wondering who's harder, Lingering Sentiment or Vanitas' Sentiment? I'm guessing the LS since he's strong and has a lot of health bars.
  3. X

A PRESENT FOR ALL THOSE AWAITING BIRTH BY SLEEP!! =D

Wow, that was awesome. But you have to put more enthusiasm in your voice. The MX part at the beginning was kinda boringish. But that was still AWESOME!
  4. X

Did you see it?

I noticed that in the Secret Ending of Final Mix. If you look closely, his eyes are simply moving. But in the actual game, he's blinking and moving it. So, yeah, he's just frozen.....not dead.
  5. X

Reason why Atlantica isn't in BBS

Wasn't 100 Acre Wood optional in Com also? I read it somewhere, can't remember. I heard you can just skip the entire world.
  6. X

Reason why Atlantica isn't in BBS

There might be a side-off story which tells us what happens in the 10 year gap between Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts. Atlantica might be featured. But Atlantica was the worst world in Kingdom Hearts because you have to reposition your self to fight a heartless and it just gets annoying. 100...
  7. X

New Scans?

http://heartstation.org/gallery/albums/birth-by-sleep/birth-by-sleep-scans/Dengeki%20Playstation%20Vol%20463%20004.png In Ven's part where he's fighting the Unversed, what world is that? Haven't seen it before. Looks like Land of Dragons. Nice Find! And welcome to the forums!! =D
  8. X

BBS rating

Well, Pirates of the Caribbean is the only Teen rated Disney game I could find yet. But since Disney now bought Marvel, there might be a difference since Marvel is all Teen.
  9. X

BBS rating

I bet just before Vanitas will stab her, Mickey or someone else will dive and knock him down and have a huge fight.
  10. X

BBS rating

............. Ohhhhh, I didn't see that before.
  11. X

BBS rating

When does Aqua get stabbed?
  12. X

BBS rating

What is Birth By Sleep rated? I'm guessing it's E 10+ since the other games in the series are rated the same. But I have a feeling it's going to be rated T because of the whole idea of Braig losing an eyeball and other stuff. Sorry if this has been discussed before. Has it already been announced?
  13. X

Riku's hair

.............Maybe he used Darkness?
  14. X

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: Confirmed VAs lol, didn't think people could be that stupid.
  15. X

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: Confirmed VAs She means how he managed to get the ending of Birth By Sleep.
Back