• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xorbok

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xorbok

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

X3 My love for this game grows stronger!!!!
  2. Xorbok

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) OOOO I wan't to see some FF emos >o And atleast Nomura is making his outfits more modern!
  3. Xorbok

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

I know right!!! I hated that kid with a passion, (in the boss fight)
  4. Xorbok

IS THIS TRUE?!

^ ditto .
  5. Xorbok

Best World in 358/2 Days

Twilight Town. ( no duh) It would be cool if they had Hollow Bastion (Radiant Garden) in the game. Then we could se some FF emos!!!
  6. Xorbok

Hardest/Easiest Boss Fight In Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Well at first I didn't know what to do at the ruler of the sky, so it was the hardest at the time. Otherwise its a peace of kake now.
  7. Xorbok

Sora and Namine (Spoilers)

Well I hope he likes Nami more beacause Kairi is a !#$*!!!!!!! (only sometimes)
  8. Xorbok

Hardest/Easiest Boss Fight In Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Hardest: Ruler of the sky (I died a few times XD ) EASIEST: Darkside ( I think hes saposed to be hard...)
  9. Xorbok

Organization name change

So in com they just didn't abbreviate Organization Xii?
  10. Xorbok

Caption Contest

Well hopefully the results will come out this month ^^ And theres probally more entrees than we think XD
  11. Xorbok

preference

Thats why most of us picked it :lol:
  12. Xorbok

Something I wish they would have done in KH2

Same here. It would have been more fun if they were more KH1-ish. The worlds were still nice though ^^
  13. Xorbok

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

Axel all the way! Why........(like yo cant tell)
  14. Xorbok

Who's Your Favorite Character in Mission Mode?

I only use Axel 4 when I play grandsetter. (sorry if thats what its not cald) But I use Roxas all the time XD Cant get enough of the keyblade, lol.
  15. Xorbok

Favorite magic

Lol me to XD .........................
Back