• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xosej
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Haha. First conversations tend to be really awkward (for me anyway lol). You're welcome to talk to me whenever you feel like it :)
    Thanks, Xosej. That was probably just what I needed to hear. C:

So, I'm curious, who's your favorite KH character?
    You're very welcome. I'm really eager to get this done as quickly as possible if only just because of the strong demand of it by the members~ It's a lot of work, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. Plus after it's done, I can rub it in a certain someone's face.
    I'm good. About to start some more revamping. I'll be starting the new semester come Monday, so I want to get as much work done by then as possible.

Haha, I really do need to take a vacation or something xD I work shittons on the site even though it's not required of me on my own time. It's more of a personal decision, if only because I really want to do well and help us succeed in our goals.
    It's my standard procedure by now so I'll just shoot it out right away:

What earned me the honor of the friend request, new buddy? ;D
    I try to avoid downloading them because they might mess up my computer. :c Thank you very much for offering, though. C:
    The hardest thing about anime. There are at least two series I had to give up on because I couldn't find all the episodes... ;-;
    I've heard that it's really good... I have got to see that this year sometime. :/ There are some anime that aren't about anything in particular, though~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back