• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xplodin'Grandmas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xplodin'Grandmas

Advice/Help ► Feedback Needed for Excerpt of My Work-in-Progress KH Screenplay!

Thank you for taking the time to read it and give feedback, Nutari! It's pretty cool that you used your experiences and knowledge and gave me solid constructive criticism on my work here. The nuts-and-bolts of the script itself and my writing style can definitely be improved upon. I'll look into...
  2. Xplodin'Grandmas

Hey, thanks for reading and giving feedback, Griewer! Brace yourself: wall of text inbound. Again, keep in mind, this project is still in early stages. An exact story outline and substantial character development have yet to be fully reached, but I have a decent idea of where I'd like to end...
  3. Xplodin'Grandmas

Here you are! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DmeXu6wyVf3nZmPI7CvDifR3K_IzVWPa/view
  4. Xplodin'Grandmas

Updated the link, the file is back up now! :) (They need to approve it first, so it'll be up later.)
  5. Xplodin'Grandmas

HEY THERE! Do you wanna read a piece of screenwriting fanfiction that I'm willing to pour so much thought, time, and creative energy into??? WELL, HAVE I GOT A SPICY MEATBALL FOR YOU!!! :biggrin: ... In all seriousness, I've been fascinated with Kingdom Hearts for many years. I've always...
Back