• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by XShadowSoraX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Demyx ...

Aha Yeah ;) That Would be Funny Or I Could See Him Wielding A Bass =]
  2. X

Larxene-The Best Woman Fighter on Organization XIII

I don't like her.. her cruel words are horrivle and her hair is just :| but she does pose as a very good person at been bad if that makes sense.. i do love her very aggresive attack set though especially when you fight her in KH2FM+ Her data is preety hard to beat but i managed it :)
  3. X

Demyx ...

Oh Yeah Electric ???
  4. X

Cerebus V.S GroundShaker

The Pet Of hades Or The heartless That Ruled Pride Lands.. Which One Was Better ? And Why
  5. X

Riku Theory

Wisely Said I Guess Because Of The Events In Castle Oblivion And Him Taking The Road To Dawn Althese Events Earned Him The Right =]
  6. X

Erm ...

Ohh thank it confused me =]
  7. X

Riku Theory

Are you trying to imply he could have been the 14th member ? Cause if you are Good theory =]
  8. X

Demyx ...

Lmao Oh yeah You Are Kinda Right About the Piano Thing Lmao And Naa Yo uAint Going Too Much Into It I Actually Understand You Answred My question lol
  9. X

Erm ...

I Restarted My Game And Im At My Second Visit To Twilight Town As Sora And Saix Just Said too Me .. "Axel Will Stop At Nothing To Turn You Into a Heartless" Does This mean Axel Is Trying To Also Make Another Roxas?? :confused:
  10. X

Demyx ...

Yes I Understand That But A Sitar .. I never Even Knew What A Sitar Was Till I Played This .. But Thats Cause I Only Litsen To Music And Play Piano I Dont Play Anything Else Lol
  11. X

What Happned..

To Organisation 13's Castle In TWTNW .. Im Sligtly Confused On That ..
  12. X

Demyx ...

Why In The World Would They Give Demyx A Sitar As A Weapon :closedeyes:
  13. X

The Door On Destiny Islands

No But Once They Locked Kingdom Hearts Then All the Key Holes Must Have Locked .. As That Was What Was Connecting The Worlds That is Why In Kingdom Hearts 2 You need To Go Through Them Gummi Paths SO you Could Get To That World That is also why when ever you completed a world you had that mini...
  14. X

Oh yeah In Kingdom Hearts 1 I remember Now
  15. X

It Could Be A Portal To A New World Or Have Some Significance With The Cavern Of Rememberecnce OR tHat Room We Saw Aqua's Armour In In KH2FM+
Back