• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by XWolfX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

the OFFICIAL kh2 world thread

Ever think this just fits in with the "loads of other 'Which world do you want in KH?'" threads? =|. Personally, there aren't any other worlds I could think of that I would like to see in KH. The ones already in the games are good enough for me.
  2. X

Secret Characters

I think this is fake. Nomura said he WANTED to put Vincent in, but he couldn't. So yeah.
  3. X

NEO Heartless

Oh really? This is going to be fun.
  4. X

NEO Heartless

Um.. he spoke in english? :confused: I'm guessing probably near the end of the game. Only speculation though. Late Middle - End.
  5. X

Defective Copies.

I'll die if my copy is defective. Not literally, but you get the point.
  6. X

Roxas Again?

Yeah. I forgot about that. You DO see him again. Just you can't play as him after the beginning. Also it isn't so pretty. *avoiding posting spoilers*
  7. X

Roxas Again?

I don't think so.
  8. X

Cid Highwind

You want to know who does it, so you can stab him violently with a spoon? Sounds like a plan. His VA sucks /repeat of what basically everyone has said since we heard his voice. Shouldn't the voice actors be in the back of the booklet? I would've thought someone would have put a full list of...
  9. X

What does Riku look like in kh2?

Look at a member named Zefer's sig. He has a pic of Riku.
  10. X

..Not really. Kadaj's hair is sort of rounded. Riku's hair still goes down far in the back.
  11. X

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Re: My little brothers death is soon to be... Well you're all set then xD.
  12. X

LMAO. I knew it! When I clicked on this thread I told myself someone was going to say that. He looks much older. Sucky description, but that's about all I can say. Older and Longer hair.
  13. X

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Re: My little brothers death is soon to be... ....o_o;. Oh man that sucks so much. That's probably one of the worse things I've heard. Talking about #2.
  14. X

Buying from Wal-Mart

Only problem for me is, There is nowhere else. The nearest Gamestop/EBGames is 30 miles away or something and they don't even have any copies left. I was actually suprised at that, because I never knew of any actual KH fans nearby... if you can call 30 miles nearby. Most of the people here...
  15. X

Buying from Wal-Mart

I'm in AL. Hopefully my walmart will get it tomorrow too xD. o_o; Serious?
Back