• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xxjunkyxx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

Re: BBS DATED FOR NA translating of course would be easy. For NA, they still need to format the in game text.
  2. X

Birth by Sleep at 623K by 2nd Week

realistically = 1 mil + (those darn custom firmware's)
  3. X

How playable is Destiny Islands?

im pretty sure the debug version of the game will have it playable lol
  4. X

anyone worried that the NA voice acting might suck?

i actually enjoyed the voice acting on re:com... it was probably marluxia that seemed very bleh to me in my opinion, but the rest was not bad.
  5. X

the secret boss is stronger than the lingering sentiment....?

i think every secret boss is easy once you know the patterns. see, thats the problems with bosses in kh or bosses in general... they have a pattern. i think nomura needs to come up with a secret boss that has absolutely no pattern.
  6. X

anyone worried that the NA voice acting might suck?

the only character they need to get right in my opinion is terra....or tina -.-;
  7. X

Secret Boss Defeated (Spoiler hungry)

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts -Birth by Sleep- After Defeated Vanitas Spirit (Secret Boss)
  8. X

there was actually a youtube video put up just recently of some guy who just beat him the same time this person did with ven. you can't see the battle though. only the aftermath. it's still a good confirmation that the secret boss can be beaten not only with aqua.
  9. X

Recorded straight from live stream. The whole fight with aqua can be seen here : YouTube - Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep - Vanitas Lingering Sentiment Defeated (Whole Fight with Aqua) Video is still being processed. It's still viewable. Congrats to inunonanahou
  10. X

Birth by Sleep dramaticly boosted PSP sales

it's safe to say now that i am one of those people who bought a psp just for bbs... i'm going to borrow a friends crisis core while i wait
  11. X

Where is the super wheel master battle theme!!?

Ive been looking for it all over youtube. Although, I heard that wheel master in the final product of the game doesn't have the theme anymore. Someone rip the music already! I recorded this a while back from a stream - YouTube - Kingdom hearts : Birth by Sleep - Castle of Dreams Boss Fight (Terra)
  12. X

the official boss battle videos with the super awesome wheel master music

YouTube - Kingdom hearts : Birth by Sleep - Enchanted Dominion Boss Fight (Terra) yeah it's pointless, but who doesn't like this boss theme!? here is one i recorded just recently off a stream. a bit out of sync.
  13. X

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

he beat terranort! 25
  14. X

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Tales Square. on Justin.tv
  15. X

BBS : Opening Movie

mmmmmmmmmm youpoop. k 25
Back