• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xxluckycharm15

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

my screen name is xxluckycharm15 on aim or aol
  2. X

I have new KH2 videos if anyone wants them, (xplay review, premiere)

hey i want some videos can u send them to me?<3
  3. X

The Namine Topic 2.0

i think that namine is the best in the game!!!!
  4. X

*SPOILERS*Kingdom Hearts 2: Limited Edition Guide.

i do not like spoilers It kills the whole game!!!
  5. X

Fanfiction ► Riku's Secret Desire

i love demyx he is so hot!!lol
  6. X

Roxas or sora

I Say Roxas Lol
  7. X

KH goes platinum

wow kingdom hearts is that good!!!!!!>!>!>!!>!>!> wow i love that game i already beat the game and i got the secert ending on standard mode if u did to.... plz just pm me a.s.a.p.
  8. X

One Winged Angel Song

does anyone have a link or mp3 file to the One Winged Angel song in kh2, or even from ff 7 ac? Please? n thx :p
  9. X

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

hey i need help with part of the game can u help me? if u can then pm me plz!!
  10. X

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

U Write Longggggggggggg Message!! Yea U! Not Me.
  11. X

What was your favorite Kh2 scene?

i kno i like it when it goes pointy again too it looks so funny because it is like he puts super glue in his hair to do that!!!!
  12. X

This is for the people who beat kh2 no one else

Omg Thanks Alot For Not Saying Spoiler In The Title I Havent Even Played Kingdom Hearts 2 And Now I'm Really Spoiled I Read Each And Everyone Of Ur Post So You All Spoiled Me Thanks Alot Hmph
  13. X

ugliest Organization member?

Ew omg Roxas is the ugliest Org. Member DEFINATELY EW I HATE THAT UGLY GUY!!
  14. X

Be honest..

i think sora because he is a sexy guy and i love him and did u kno that he is gay with Riku? pm me!!!!
Back