• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xXShinoXx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Help/Support ► Girl Troubles

i m not trying to prove i am right i am just trying to help someone out in the best way i know how, my own way, im not saying that you are wrong, but it is still your opinion of the matter, alright .
  2. X

i was not of wrong heart when i double posted i will admit i made a mistake there so what. and my statement still stands and is of a known fact that, just because this girl is indeed doing this aka hurting him, does not mean hurting her back will solve anything. If you do not agree with that...
  3. X

i think you should follow what is most strong in your heart, i don't know if that sounds stupid to you, but i am with you on this one, that everyone can change. Sometimes people don't choose to change but im sure if u speak with her and tell her exactly how you feel in a calm manner i might add...
  4. X

two wrongs do not make a right, even if u think someone deserves it.
Back