• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Georgia huh?? That's nice if you do it right, I have some family there, but I prefer Florida or New York, where I live now.
    Oh I see. You're an old timer, while I'm really not. I've been here for a couple of years, that's all. What kind of battle are you looking forward to? I'm also one who does not particularly favor a high magnitude battle.
    The connection was dual. Just the intention was about as jagged as the incite to return him to Garforge's spine. That part of Seven may be just a fragment, it isn't impossible to become a beacon. Much like how on some level he connects and thus stems back to his origins. The idea that he split was just to replace, or give way to an entrance. Even still there is more to it than that.

Scenario's are my approaches. I have never destroyed anyone's characters, I found ways around this and either locked them, gave them the option, or an alternate plan of my own design.

Lol and who says scenario b means death?
    It all works out at the end of each conflict I assure you.
    I studied Morpheus' style for years.
    It was heavily influenced in potentially two of my characters, Svether being one.

I really wish he stayed a little longer, I wanted to battle him ):
    When it comes to Orsa, essence is key. To imitate an essence, namely Harken's its extending and reconfirming yourself inside of Orsa. Harken, when tied to Seven has a flux and counter flux of the very same essence. The essence doesn't change, granted the immitation you used could only duplicate it, there is no specification of it being the same essence. If you say its the same, then I can destroy it namely because its the same 'or similar' as which has been stated in my post.

Its either we lock each other fighting for control over the ecto-essence (seven's conduit) or the non-living/similar if not the same (raziian's outlet). Initially, as I said, if its of a similar essence, Seven can manipulate it because he is of the alignment. Which would serverly limit Raziian to the living aspect.

If your imitation is up, its fighting Harken. Since it would've emulated the same thing I was already doing to you, it'd make sense to push my armament to negate and loop the impostor tying up all of it's attachments and detaching of the ecto-essence thats spanned about Red City.

As far as Nightmare-mode. Its when Seven disbands his current individuality and develops a sentience to Naught. Namely the source within Orsa, or the one that dominates this Affinity. Garforge Temblin (the seventh son's father), now unlike the Omniverse, the Devoid/Naught within Orsa doesn't disrupt the boundaries or threaten it. Namely because it is refined and defined as an entity, Garforge. When Seven becomes 'Dark Cry' he becomes a force, of the divine and effectively tied to his original outlet of birth. "Fear". He pushes it so far that 'Fear' becomes 'Insanity' or the coined term, 'Madness'. The move is of the psyche, and can overpower the senses, of a linear notion.
    Well what I did was release the essence from inside the shell of my armament, it would've happened if you planned on smashing it lol.

Inside wasn't material per-say, but an all alluring essence in sync with Seven's. It took the form of a kind of meta-physical singularity that while it spread the essence, it also absorbed it, namely everything within its range. Because the process is completed, (also why Seven appeared in the physical without holding his armament) its hitting every living thing in Red City. As a poltergeist in best respects, Seven can manipulate the essence over what its touching or in contact with, lifting the inanimate to ripping the souls of the living. Because the souls of Red City are bystanders, they're basically so weak as to succumb to being ripped out.

With desperation, on some level still seeking redemption, they cling to the last thing on the plane. Your character. I never coined that I ripped you out of your form, the souls around your are being ripped out, and their clinging to your personal one. Inside my post, the essence did only one thing to Raziian, at that was detach his consciousness from the plane. Meaning it's fairly easy for your soul to just leave, their just helping it along. Its more indirect than direct.

Hope that makes sense lol.
    I'll manage. I've gotten my ass kicked enough to know, cover your ass to soften the blow D:
    All the better, I gladly encourage it because I never lasted against any of the oldies ): because I sucked so incredulously bad.

Getting destroyed by Lance, The Marauder, Fatal Advent, and LoC kind of gave me a lot of motivation lol.
    Oh yeah man of course I remember you. Haha so how's it been? I'm not sure if i'll be staying. I had to talk to one of the mods to pass along a message to talk about letting me stay since i've had like 50 accounts lol.
    Old Rp'er from like 06.
    If you remember a KHProdigy1, MasterofSinOblivion, <.Yondaime.>, or Kissui Tensai, that was/is me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back