• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xynot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Favorite

What is your favorite anime....?....For me hands down it is Neon Genesis Evangelion
  2. X

Enigmatic soldiers and drive forms...coincidence?

Nice catch....I think that theory is pretty solid.... Xeffias:Valor Aqua:Wisdom Ven:Master Xehanort(U.E.M.):Final D.S.:Anti I dont know....maybe Nomura is hinting at something....or it is just his capricious nature teasing us....either good catch....
  3. X

Crossroads: Questions

Riku I believe is an in between....but in the sense of dawn: going from dark to light....he will never be able to abandon all of the darkness within him....I said Mickey was twilight because he is a being of light who wields a weapon associated with the dark realm....the nobodies are...
  4. X

Yes....twilight is what the inbetween is....not truly light or dark....
  5. X

COuld yo ure ask your question please....
  6. X

You are quite welcome....anytime you have a question or what not....PM me....I will add you as a friend....
  7. X

I don't think that the color has to much to do with it....and as to your earlier question....yes Twilight is moving from light to dark....as I stated which is what Mickey did....Dawn, however, is moving from darkness to light....which is what Riku has attempted to do....
  8. X

I think Kairi's keybalde is on a whole other plane....you have to remember that Kairi is a princess of heart....so her heart is of pure light....even some of the other characters of light(Sora, Mickey) have had a taste of some darkness....nothing significant....but darkness none the less....so I...
  9. X

Mickey indeed has the Keyblade that resides in the realm of darkness..,,that is why I am saying that he represents twilight because he was a being of light(still is)....but he just utilizes a weapon associated with darkness
  10. X

Not so much a "theory" as a collection of thoughts . . . (Spoilers, yes)

I believe that Xemnas needed a keyblade wielder to unlock the hearts of people....Even though Roxas did not wield the Dark Keyblade he still was wielding a weapon meant to unlock anything....Or even so....what if in order to complete a kingdom hearts one needs a keyblade....Ansem(Xehanort's...
  11. X

But....assuming that Mickey's keyblade represents twilight(Riku=dawn, Sora=light, U.E.M.=dark)....does that mean Mickey chose that path....?....
  12. X

unknown person

Then wouldn't, assuimng that xehanort is the E.S., his true form be resurected while in the room of sleep....?....
  13. X

A new theory tell me what you think

Tha tcouldn't make much sense considereing tha the three soldiers had their armor prior t opicking up the keyblades....btu the rest of your theory seems plausible.
  14. X

kh2 final mix video

Uhh....due we all have seen this and have been speculating about it for about a week now....
  15. X

Enigmatic Soliders

I was wondering who everyone thought the other 2 soliders from the secret ending video were. Obvioulsy one is Roxas, but I believe that the others belong to Organization XIII as well. The blue haired girl reminded me of Larxene and the brown haired dude reminded me of Saix(look at his eyes)...
Back