• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by XYZ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Birth by Sleep Footwear.

Yeah, that's right. TAV Footwear. by ~Versus-Designs on deviantART I'm kinda sorta new on DA, fyi. Thoughts?
  2. X

NEW SCAN! Minigame World Confirmed!

I'm not saying that. This new character just has a striking resemblance to Ansem the Wise. Hair Line + Style. Facial Gesture. (Maybe) Scarf.
  3. X

I spy Braig

It's not Braig, sillies!
  4. X

NEW SCAN! Minigame World Confirmed!

It's not Braig, sillies!
  5. X

Should have joke weapons (for unlocked characters)

Agreed. And I don't think that you understand the Mystery Gears either. It is supposed to reveal the user's true nature.. How does a sombrero = Goofy? Or a cellular phone = Donald? WTFLOLNATION
  6. X

Xion's feelings

The emotions of Nobodies, or in this case Replicas, is influenced by their memories of their Human/Base lives. Roxas and Xion had no memories to recall after their creation and were zombies and rather awkward to stand next to in the elevator. However, the more active they became, experiencing...
  7. X

Coded coming America?

Ohmahgawd, you so dumb. You must not understand what the new technologies of teh touch screens can do. You must have never even seens an iPhones in teh reals lifes befo. YouTube - iPhone Keyboard Video YouTube - Resident Evil Degeneration iPhone YouTube - Hero of Sparta - First In-Game Trailer -...
  8. X

Samurais

Which is against the nature of the Nobody. We do know for a fact that Lesser Nobodies do think and can speak, at least to other Nobodies, but there is no evidence to support the idea that they can feel :/
  9. X

xion's image

He may have used the data from that event to begin to build Xion, but the finishing touches were the memories of Kairi that the Organization steals from Sora while he is in the Memory Pod.
  10. X

xion's image

At first, Axel probably saw Xion as a hooded girl. When Axel first met Xion he did not know Sora and Xion had yet to develop the identity of Xion, the girl Xion. Axel does not know Ven. It would make no sense for Axel to see Xion as someone he has never met. But if you are asking what Axel saw...
  11. X

What would Xion's title be?

Xion=Roxas=Sora. She would have the same title as Roxas, The Key(s?) of Destiny or whatever Roxas' was.
  12. X

Samurais

Everybody forget Kingdom Hearts II?! When Sora and co arrive at the Memory Skyscraper, what prevents Donald and Goofy from running to Sora's side when Roxas appears? Samurai Nobodies! It's just a bit of a plot hole I suppose.
  13. X

Coded coming America?

Square already has like four or five games on the Apps Store already.
  14. X

Is Org XIII really THAT bad?

Re: Is Org XIII really that BAD? Overall, the members of Organization XIII were told that they were working together to summon/create Kingdom Hearts in order to regain their lost Hearts. Buuuuuuuut, what was actually going on was: Xemnas was using the Organization so that once Kingdom Hearts...
  15. X

'Ello, Poppet

Aaaaand that's quite enough of that..
Back