• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xziled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xziled

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

isnt that technically vanitas?
  2. Xziled

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

just cause they're new characters does not automatically mean they will be original characters, they could be ff and/or disney characters that haven't been used yet for all we know... and if i were them, i wouldnt use the word "shocking" sparingly... it can lead to people having high...
  3. Xziled

Am I a bad player or...

well good luck with that, you'll need it
  4. Xziled

Am I a bad player or...

if you're only there and your hand is already then you suck :P naw seriously though thats pretty good o.o
  5. Xziled

I think we have a chance for BBS remaster.

have a beer on me :D though you'll have to wait a year for it :p
  6. Xziled

Anyone wanna play bbs online?

well that just ruined my hopes and dreams -_-
  7. Xziled

Anyone wanna play bbs online?

wait we can go online with bbs? omg ive had the game for 4 months now and i never knew that lol
  8. Xziled

Riku's Sword

i heard somewhere that maleficent gave him the sword...
  9. Xziled

hey i was wondering about worlds

you mean I could have skipped atlantica this entire time? well dang...
  10. Xziled

which keyblade is your favourite

who doesnt like ultima weapon? best weapon in the game lol
  11. Xziled

which keyblade is your favourite

one winged angel FTW :) and oathkeeper, there's just something about that keyblade that I just love about it
  12. Xziled

Terra Ven and Aqua

but thats just assuming he can catch up to her, since she can float and all that stuff sora does in wisdom form
  13. Xziled

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far thats right FIGHT THE POWER...
  14. Xziled

I wonder...Relatives?

well its already been stated they're related in some way..... whats annying is nomura probably hasnt thought how they related though
  15. Xziled

Just a thought...

or y'know, they could just be having a fight and the "erase me" part could translate to "get out of my face"...... its highly unlikely but funny when you think about it
Back