• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by YaibaTatsuJin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Shuffle!

Anyone a fan of the anime "shuffle!"? I love the anime cause it has a great dramatic plot.
  2. Y

Fanfiction ► The fifth keyblade warrior - Prequel

Chapter Four - First Encounter The five warriors were almost to the valley of Telequiem. Arkxd and Kato are up front walking followed by Bo, Steph and Shinjou. "I can't see anything up ahead. The darkness completely covered it." said Shinjou. Steph only looked at him. She felt worried but at the...
  3. Y

The front of the next book in the KH:Com manga

Oooookay. Good find but that's it? No, extensive info about this?
  4. Y

Drive Forms!!!

Re: Drive Form?!! First of all, color is black and its effect is a shadow fading away = Anti-form. Second, of course I've used it before especially numerous times on proud mode. So what's the reason about this thread?
  5. Y

Chapter four coming up, maybe tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned.
  6. Y

DMX fans, holla!

Where all the fans of DMX at?! He's comin back or should I say he already is. "Here We Go Again" now called "Year Of The Dog...Again" is going to be his new album releasing hopefully this year. I believe it will be release on Aug. 1st. His new singles that came out "Lord Give Me a Sign" and "We...
  7. Y

beat kh2

When I hear or see, "How many times did you beat (insert game title here)?" It means to me that I play through the game from start to finish. I beat Kh2 two times. I had a lot of things to do, since I'm a senior for this year. If I wasn't busy then I would have beaten the game more than twice.
  8. Y

Lol!! The Sites Not Updated!!

I don't find this funny. They're probably busy doing other better things than updating the kh2 site.
  9. Y

Chapter Three - Reminisce Near the valley of Telequiem, the darkness has paused itself from moving. It looked as if the half of the world was covered by darkness. The five keyblade warriors were already set on foot. They were heading towards the valley. On the hills, the warriors found...
  10. Y

Chapter Two - Quan, The Third Keyblade Warrior A portal open in the Queen's throne room. Shinjou walked out of it. He looked both ways and sees his fellow warriors and the Queen with her advisor. Bo, Kato, and Steph crowded over to him and the Queen took a step forward to him. Arxdk didn't do...
  11. Y

I have no idea.....xD I guess I wanted to introduce the character at a later chapter.
  12. Y

Ohhh. That's someone's name. I couldn't think of any possible way to censor the name. EDIT: Btw, I am in the progress of chapter two.
  13. Y

Whoa, what? I don't see a cussword that I use to make my character look tough? Where?
  14. Y

Chapter one - Shinjou's friend The darkness grows little by little at the valley of Telequiem. It was covered with dark and no light was shone on the valley. Next to the valley, there is a place for farming. A farmer was plowing his crops in the field peacefully. Wind was picking up fast. The...
  15. Y

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts after math

Well I can't say any negative things to you but if you put much of imagination and details on your mind you could come with a story. When I write a story, a lot of things in my mind pop up and I don't where to start. When this happens and I start writing my story, none of my paragraphs make...
Back