• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Yazagi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

DID you see that??

its one of the nobodies, but this one sure its something youre gonna join to destroy it, also its not only the dragon what are youre gonna fight
  2. Y

Question here

yeah i know that hehe, but the question is, those who show the cutscenes in english version, why they dont show the intro with the english song?
  3. Y

Question here

something been bothering in my mind, if people put some cutscenes of kh2 in english version, why they dont put the intro with the english song? i mean,they have the english version of the game arent they?
  4. Y

Who likes sanctuary.....

well 30 seconds of preview its something but not enough, maybe i should wait until the full song appear, then ill judge if its good or bad, but i like more passion
  5. Y

Most hated Boss (well to me)

well in kh the one i hate the most was sephy and on khCOM was hook, man if it wasnt for the teleport ability i would try to beat him forever
  6. Y

Sora Vs Riku

well it all depends on wich you like, i prefer sora, riku was abrosbed by the darkness, thats like..weak. Also i like the new costume of sora
  7. Y

Keyblade ritual?

but then how riku obtained a keyblade or hold a keyblade if he didint have this awakening
  8. Y

NEW drive form

the shadow form is old news
  9. Y

Names of new heartless?

i love the dog heartless, he looks so cute
  10. Y

What animal is Peat?

pete is a dog, he doesnt have the look of a cat, hes a dog
  11. Y

How Sora and Axel are alike

there realted by the spiky hair they got hehe
  12. Y

Digimon Seiyuu in KH2...

good searching ei, never tought of that
  13. Y

owner`s of the 3 keyblades

ok, so you remember the trailer of the 3 keyblades that appear on the trailer of the secne were the 3 warriors pick them up? ok well maybe some of you doesnt know who were the propers yet but what am i think the keyblade that has some wing on the edge might be ansem`s heyblade, the others two...
  14. Y

kh2 for the psp

it would be too much for that little system
  15. Y

Drive form, not like the first 1

in just in a blink of an eye and you got yourself drive
Back