• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by yomitchymitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. yomitchymitch

Malificent (or however you spell her name) Dragon

If you don't already have it, get Aeroa from the yellow trinity at Neverland. (Yellow trinity is unlocked by beating the Hercules, Pegasus, and Phil Cups) Aeroa does small damage to nearby targets, so it will help out a little bit. I equipped Goofy with Mp Rage and Mp gift and no other MP...
  2. yomitchymitch

A quick question...?

I personally thought it was both Lea and Kairi since they only have 5 lights.. MX states that he has Terra and Sora leaving them three short. Get Sora back, that leaves two open spots
  3. yomitchymitch

Better script than KH2? And BBS?

Riku's line in The Grid juuuuuust before the boss was perfect.
  4. yomitchymitch

G4 Showed KH3D some love

Re: G4 Show'd KH3D some love I swear that I read somewhere that this was changed in the NA version. When you come back, the boss will have the same health as it did when you left. :D
  5. yomitchymitch

Official Gold Eyed Person Discussion Thread

Re: Now that we know who MF is Uhm.. am I the only one who missed how/when we found out it was YMX?
  6. yomitchymitch

[OPEN] How to level up Sora's forms to level 5 easily

For final, if you go to very last spot of TWTNW ( Where you the door to the final battle is) It forces you out of forms. Start in here, go in the room directly beneath and run until nobodies spawn. Final form, kill them, go back to the spot mentioned previously, rinse and repeat. Then when no...
  7. yomitchymitch

Square Enix Working On New Vita/PS3 Title. Possibly Kingdom Hearts?

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not. But this is the link to the article. Enjoy :) Square-Enix Working on New PS3 and Vita Action-RPG - PS3 News at IGN
  8. yomitchymitch

Ending of Dream Drop Distance

The only problem I have in this is Riku's character development. We've seen him go through so much fighting off the darkness and blah blah blah. So why would Nomura give Riku so much development as a character, to just go back on it. Cause having Riku fall to darkness again, would be going...
  9. yomitchymitch

What were your expectations?

Plot wise- I expected an epic story, one that started and ended within BBS. I never expected it to carry on throughout the series like the story did. Gameplay - I wanted something new, and something new I got. There was a huge lack of platforming though, and that blows. VA's - I thought everyone...
  10. yomitchymitch

Neato KH menu design by Falsate!

Aww D: He made the Second video private):
  11. yomitchymitch

ROXAS/VENTUS AND VARIOUS QUESTIONS THAT IM TO RETARDED TO FIGURE OUT

Typing in all caps in known as flaming. Flaming is bad. And annoying.
  12. yomitchymitch

Favourite Quotes

Riku: How will I ever face them? Sora: Like this *Silly Face* Lol at Sora
  13. yomitchymitch

Sora vs. Aqua

Sora had 3 Keyblades during that fight if you triggered the Reaction Command. So now we are at an understanding of: 3Keyblades> 2Keyblades >1Keyblade
  14. yomitchymitch

Sora vs. Aqua

I know that someone's gonna yell at me for this but.. Sora. Cause 2 Keyblades are better than 1(:
  15. yomitchymitch

Better if it came out after BBS?

Honestly, most games are made for gameplay. Not story. So if he's planning for someone new to KH to pick up a KH game. Gameplay should come first. Ya dig?(:
Back