• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by yoyoj06

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Kingdom Hearts #11 on GI's Top 25 games that defined PS2

so last time i created a post, i got banned for not using search tool. well this time i did, and i came up with nothing in the latest GI (Batman Arkham Asylum Cover), there is an article for games that defined the PS2 generation on page 112-113. Well, KH Series made number 11. Yay check it out...
  2. Y

Who is the Hottest person on the forums?

who is the hottest person on the forums? if you think you are, post your pic
  3. Y

How do I get the magnet trick to work on those enemies on pride rock?

why does the magnet trick never work when i try it on that swarm on pride rock? i click magnet, and only 10 or so enemies get attracted and thunder doesnt do anything? how do i get it to work?
  4. Y

How do I get the magnet trick to work on those enemies on pride rock?

why does the magnet trick never work when i try it on that swarm on pride rock? i click magnet, and only 10 or so enemies get attracted and thunder doesnt do anything? how do i get it to work?
  5. Y

Black haired man?

because its not terra in the previews, its another unknown character
  6. Y

xigbar in 385/2 days

i can see where you would draw the comparison, but i dont think so because there is a difference between xigbar and widsom form, for example, xigbar can teleport, wisdom form cant
  7. Y

Which of the New Three do you plan on getting?

which of hte new three kh games do you plan on getting? birth by sleep? 358/2 days? coded? i know some of you dont have all the game systems and capabilities, which is why i only plan on getting 358/2 what about you?
  8. Y

Kingdom Hearts 358/2

well the titled is pronounced three-five-eight over two". not "three hundred and fifty eight (divided/over) two". maybe because its pronounced this way it means something
  9. Y

358/2 or 358/2?

this site is confusing me. ive seen both kingdom hearts 358/2 and kingdom hearts 385/2. which one is it? i even saw a 258/2. this is all on the first 2 pages of the homepage. someone needs to fix that. which one is it though
  10. Y

Does each Princess of Heart have a Nobody?

When Sora stabbed himself with the keyblade, Kairi's heart came out to him. All the Princesses of Heart's hearts came out when Sora stabbed himself, just like Kairi's. Couldn't each of them have easily created a nobody, just like Kairi's did? Will these possible nobodies play a role?
  11. Y

Kingdom Hearts 2 Attains Greatest Hits Status!

thats really cool. i love seeing the greatist hits logo. i wonder what actually determines a greatist hit though
  12. Y

Fanfiction ► The Hearts that Form the Key

i didnt think it was possible to read all of this in one through, but i did it! good job
  13. Y

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

awesome, now only if i had the time and if i could not be so lazy
  14. Y

urrr...Final Form Help

you have to have all other drive forms, and then in TWTNW, at a random drive(doesnt matter which one you pick) you will go into final form. it is random when it happens and you have to be in TWTNW
Back