• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by yugi300

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

BBS V2 Prediction

I swear that theory must be part true... especially if she never promised anything to Terra.... it makes sense And as a side note that art is awesome. Good theory.... what do you all think it's gonna be on psp?
  2. Y

Platform for Birth by Sleep Volume 2?

Re: Which console/handheld will Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Volume 2 be available to? How does PSP2 play PSP games unless via digital download or something... cause it uses cartridges and not UMD's @ Rexy
  3. Y

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Yea the cots of the ngp gonna be a lot... so it'd be hard for the psp modders to get a 3ds version for psp... unless it works out Anyways........... Did you guys see or remember what MX says to Terra? Terra: I am not worried I am ready MX: I am considering the options
  4. Y

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

I guess... that means this game is going to the ngp/psp2 makes sense if it does.... I knew something was gonna happen for it....
  5. Y

Omg Kh video watch it this is so funny/

Omg Kh video watch it this is so funny/ YouTube - Birth By Sleep - Unofficial "Trailer Failure" YESSS IT'S RANDOM AND NOT EXTREMELY FUNNY BUT STILL......./
  6. Y

New Scans

Really Sora is remolded? Looks the same to me actually.. maybe just a bit more chubby in the one he is smiling in.............
  7. Y

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (ORIGINAL) [Rewrite is currently at prologue part 1]

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (Contains recent game spoilers) You have a great story going on here will read more later/
  8. Y

How many of you are actually for Re:Coded?

I 100% agree and if anyone wants it they can wait for the ROM form/
  9. Y

the discription for RE:CODED

Lol coded on ds means easily hackable.......... anyways I already spoiled it for myself, that being said it was nothing special and was a rehash of Namine and such in CoM............/ All in all the stories all connected easily to TAV............ can't wait for next games/ Also this third...
  10. Y

BBS dISNEY PARK

Yea sorry I meant town and thanks for clearing that up/ Good to know they go... Oh nvm he is telling me they go seperately///////
  11. Y

SPOILERS Why BBS is good and bad

I had some fun playing the leaked one... too bad they didn't translate much except commands but hey whatevs....... I would rate 8/10 That one were all three fight the armour really pissed me off.........../
  12. Y

What about Aqua?

As long as Ansem the Wise comes back I am down with the rescue......../
  13. Y

BBS dISNEY PARK

In BBS the three; TAV get these cards to go to a park unfortunatelly according to my friend that has the leaked dl version of BBS (yes I played it) that you indeed never go their. This leades me to believe they may revisit this in their reunion in furture games if their is on. So what do you...
  14. Y

Have you s[p]oiled yourself?

Yea quite a bit but whatever............. anyways I may give FF vs 13 a chance hopefully not gonna spoil myself for that or any future KH games if possible/
  15. Y

Ok my unbirth theory!

Lol why not Terra and the crew, he seems to be the older learder of the group like Riku ahahahahah...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back