• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Yun

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts ~ Lost Memories

*pats Omni* Well yeah the GTA world was kinda off... if there was a way to replace it, though of course that'd be a butt full of work to do.... oh geez I havent read your fanfic in ages... *goes to read latest chapter....maybe* *tries digging through brain too*...
  2. Y

Fanfiction ► A Fairytale

I'll try my best, thank you ^^
  3. Y

Fanfiction ► A Fairytale

Well not Fanfiction but where else to post it..... if there is a section for it and I just didn't see it tell me and I'll asked for it to be moved...or something....anyway: "Why the heck should I read a fairytale? I've grown out of that age? So what kind of reason should I have to read this?"...
  4. Y

who is your fave COM unknown.

Axel.....Zexion... No Axel....Zexion. Axel/Zexion all the way <3 They are just the perfect pairing and should share the first place in our hearts ^^;;
  5. Y

I know people dont like these posts and im sorry but...

Did you try Amazon? over here in Germany they have it in as good as every store that sells this kind of things. (and it's on no.1 of the charts xD) Well I bought my version (US-Import;...couldn't wait) from CD Wow, well if your parents don't like online-shopping in general i can't really help you =/
  6. Y

Fanfiction ► Ivalice (A Story based on FF TA)

Chapter 1: When I got home I was finally able to start reading my new book. It had a golden cover with a map on it. On the map there were five red crosses, that seemed to mark something important. I hadn’t opened the book in the shop or outside of it, I had felt that I had to wait, but now...
  7. Y

you're right about that ^^ I'll most likely post he first chapter....hm whether tomorrow or next weekend, whenever i am done with it ^^
  8. Y

I just want to point out, that this is the first story I ever really wrote, so my vocabulary is rather...well... well i want to apologize for form, vocabulary and grammar mistakes. well there you go....oh just as a note, the original FF TA-Charas won't appear during the story ...i don't like...
  9. Y

Fanfiction ► Devil May Cry: The New Era

o--m---g!...I know you!!! *dances* more!....but....hihi....over there....*lol*
  10. Y

Fanfiction ► Forsaken Twilight (continued)

...omg, my timing to get here always just to find a new chapter is just as awesome a your chapters... *looks around...* you could also post it on omni's forums...^^ there you'd get more feedback and not only your restless fans...^^ however nice work once more...
  11. Y

*eats paper* "I'm....the one who's name will be said in the next chapter...." *sighs* Well done,...! too bad this site is going down and I will only be able to see how you're doing now and then.... However, nice work ^^
  12. Y

Who here thinks Larxene is hot?

uhm...yeaj, bye RKO....^^" Larxene's....hot....definetly...but...ZEXION'S more hot! *coughs* i bet it would've been nice to see her ...eyes...(you can guess what i mean,..if not you're more stupid than you look like :P) in 3D....and i am a girl saying that ^^"
  13. Y

What an honour to see Julia in your awesome fanfic ^^ i have to agree with DragonRiku: WRITE MORE! *lol* it's just awesome and i want to know what happens neeeext!
  14. Y

What level were you when you beat the game?

Re: what lvl where u when u beat the game? i used Oathkeeper too(i hadn't found Oblivion and was too lazy for Ultima *lol*) i beat it on level 55, and i can still remember it... it was exactly on the 31th december 2003, around 10:30PM *lol*
  15. Y

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Another Door

as great as always ^^ but after reading it the third time ^^" i found 2 little name mistakes: 1. When they enter the museum you wrote "Sarah turned to Sarah" 2. When she sees the painting with Leon on it you wrote "Cloud Leonheart" i just thought you should know... ^^
Back