• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Z.e.X.i.O.n

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Updates in 358/2 Days site.

4 updates in their site came up today: Characters, System, Download, and the new section "Extra". (Sorry if this is old.)
  2. Z

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

Re: Days Release Date That'll just kill the excitement. Two big games on the same day really doesn't work out! But it's a good find though.
  3. Z

Sora's Story or Riku's Story?

Riku's story. We got the chance to play as Riku with his own storyline. That's something that'll probably never happen. Plus the battle system is pretty awesome. Dark mode pwns all.
  4. Z

a little question about zexion's death

Axel betrayed the Organization by killing Vexen. No rule states that you can kill a member just like that. He killed Vexen because Marluxia told him to. Axel wanted to prove Marluxia can trust him so he went and killed Vexen. This made axel get interested with what the members in the basement...
  5. Z

Level 99 Roxas

Really pointless.. Unless you don't feel like leveling Sora up...
  6. Z

Marluxia - One of the Most Powerful Threats to Org. XIII

He might be. He does control three elements, something that not all the other members can control.
  7. Z

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

^Agreed. They should've made us play with Roxas longer.. like during the final battle >.>
  8. Z

Most Annoying Boss

The last riku fight.. God damn he's too hard!! >.<
  9. Z

Question for a pic.

That'll just ruin the quality -.- Isn't there another way?
  10. Z

Question for a pic.

I'm not sure if this is the right section.. But anyways, for those who have Re:CoM, open it and go to the Theater. Now go to Riku's cutscenes and then to Basement 3: Destiny Island. See that picture of Zexion?? I neeeed it!! Does anyone know how I can get it? [And if this is the wrong...
  11. Z

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir I beat Sephiroth in the mid 70s, somewhere around 75-77. It took me over 20 attempts just to get him doing to his last bar!!
  12. Z

Level 99 Roxas

Anyone even attempting to reach level 15 officially has no life and is sulking his life away on a videogame made almost 4 years earlier than today. It's just pure insanity to try and get that far.
  13. Z

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

The game itself was easy. There was no real difficult worlds or bosses. For example in KH1, Cerberus was really hard compared to your level. But in KH2, he's waaaay easier, especially for the fact that you got reaction commands to stun him. It's only in KH2FM+, with the addition of Critical...
  14. Z

Fanfiction ► What the Org Members Do With Their Time Off(Comedy)

LMFAO!! Still funny! Zexion's the parent of 12 babies xD
  15. Z

Fanfiction ► What the Org Members Do With Their Time Off(Comedy)

ROFL!! That was sooo funny xD I NEED MORE!! @_@ ..please? :P
Back