• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zacdos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Evil Isn't Always Wrong...

Yes, I'm redoing this old RP idea of mine. ^_^ http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=21432 <--this one Same story, only this time, I'm going to try to make sure everyone is being dragged over to the darkness...>=D Struggle my puppets......STRUGGLE! >XDDDD Also.....I wanted more...
  2. Z

Eflen Lied fanclub

Okay, if you know me...you saw this coming. XD Anway, this club is dedicated to one of the coolest/dramatic/spooky/fun anime I have ever seen. Eflen Lied. If you haven't heard of it. This isn't the club for you. XDDD But if you wanna know, go to Wikipedia or type it into Google and educate...
  3. Z

Tale Of The Rejected (redo)

Okay, since the first attempt kinda flopped, I'm going to redo this. Some thing about my character have to be said, and I wanna say 'em. ^_^ Story: There exist a rare spiecies, that grew from man. And man has given it the name 'diclonius'. This new race, is looked down upon as a...
  4. Z

Some KH2 snapshots ^_^

Heh heh. ^_^ Yeah, I just took pics of them form the TV. But it's not that sad. Cause I (at first) never had the intention of posting them up for all to see. Just felt like snaping what I could during the cutscenes, etc. And if you can make better pics. Go ahead. ^_^ Cause I'd like to see 'em...
  5. Z

Some KH2 snapshots ^_^

I don't know if anyone would like to see these, but, here goes. ^_^ Since beating KH2, I took some snapshots with my camera and posted them in my Photobucket. So, if anyone would like to see them, click here. And, sorry about the quality of some of the photos. ^^; I know they're not perfect...
  6. Z

Tale of the Rejected

Okay, this is going to be one of my precious RPs. XD I know, sounds weird but hear me out. This RP shall be the first of (hopefully) many based around my RP character, Zack. (For details, check my site) Anyway, on with the RP! ^_^ PM ME TO JOIN!! ONLY CERTAIN PEOPLE MAY JOIN!!! Story...
  7. Z

Unkown War (A KH rp)

Okay, here's a little compalition between DarkCloud and myself. Hope you like it! ^_^ Story: There are beings that do not posses vital things. They then become tools of evil. They are beings without hearts. Otherwise known as the Heartless. Now there are beings becoming more and more known...
  8. Z

A Shadowed Past...

50 years ago..... The Earth was visited by a mystious comet. It was a spectacular sight to see at any time of day. And during this year of the comet's appearence, the greatest mind on the planet. Prof. Gerald Robotnik, created the ultamite life form. It was called (code named) "Shadow."...
  9. Z

Jack's New Move

Okay, first of all, yes, Jack's weapon is called a Soul Robber. And I know for a fact that it will NOT be in KH2. (And yes as Unknown Enigma said, Oogie's Revenge for PS2 and XBOX is already out) Because the SR was invented for the Capcom game based after the movie. And since this is a Square...
  10. Z

1 Year, Halloween Celebration Rp!

I know, I know. The title's a mouthful, but, meh. ^^; Anyway, as you many have guessed, this RP is to celebrate my 1 year anniveriry since I joined up with this site and began my RPing spree. ^_^ (And we can continue this even after Halloween. ^_^) And since Halloween's only 11 days off. It's...
  11. Z

Cover????

Of course they'll be more. ^_^ I mean, Xmas Town isn't there. With Santa Jack Skellington. :cool: That's just a few worlds. But I don't care if that was the box art. It looks alright. I mean, I hope they create a new picture for the cover art. And not the poster picture. (Not that it's not...
  12. Z

Monsters Inc is a confirmed world

Yeah, it's Disney. But that picture looks doctored. In fact, I'm more than 100% positive that this picture if fake. I mean, first of all, the graphics in Sully, compared to Sora and Goofy, are really different. And the menu at the bottem left, looks like it's from the Beauty And The Beast...
  13. Z

Lionking Keyblade

Maybe something similar to Deep Jungle's Keyblade? But more, animal-like? We'll just have to wait and see.
  14. Z

Justice or Revenge?

I'm posting this, for Heartlesswhisper. Cause she's having some technical difficulties. Anyway, here's what she typed:
  15. Z

Way Past Cool!!!!

I just saw/heard that there's already a Sonic The Hedgehog game beiung made for PS3!!!! I can't f-ing wait!!!!! http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/sonicthehedgehog/index.html This is where the magic began! XD I wasn't sure what I'd get when the new systems came out but.................THIS...
Back