• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zaek

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Makes Sense

First off, I enjoy the kh games, Second off, its not a small thing, If you remember The heart of the worlds is full of darkness, That has to do with the experiments. Thats important, VERY IMPORTANT. If its not important than why are you seem so offended about it?
  2. Z

Makes Sense

Look, what i mean is the explaination of the experiments. If its just a secret ending than ill be happy. But this game is gotta go beyond tav, vs master xehanort, i gotta feeling.
  3. Z

Makes Sense

Look at the end of the game xehanort will show up its just that easy to see. So the game has to end when you beat Master Xehanort??? I hope not cause that will just suck. The experiment needs to be in there, it needs to be explained!!!!!!
  4. Z

Makes Sense

It only makes sense that at the end of bbs there will be heartless. I am getting tired of people saying no heartless in bbs at all. Wrong there has to be at the end cause you see vexen's somebody and a bunch of the organizations somebodies that were used to experiment on are in bbs. So at the...
  5. Z

Wow never pit this together before.............

Ok in the beggining of Kh II, When roxas first fights the nobody, it says "we have come for you my liege". Now i know its suppose to be the organization,but more specifically its xehanort. He is the one who wants him back so he can use him to get to kingdom hearts so he can hav his heart back,So...
  6. Z

Keyblade Wars/bbs/character Speculation

Its seems that throughout kh there is 3 factions, light, between, dark. What if in the keyblade wars that the 3 factions started too conflict and it caused a giant war? If so it seems that darkness was destroyed in the war, seeing as how there are very little of them in the current games, and...
  7. Z

Vanitas or DS....whatev

Ok, I think now since the new TGS 09 trailer that vanitas is not terra. He is probably going to be a new character as said my nomura. But i wonder what does he have to do with the story??? He has the same fighting style and clothes as riku did when he is in darkness mode. So do all the dark...
  8. Z

what if????

What if the theory that ventus is in sora is true, then can ventus comeback. If so then could ventus be the reason that sora can use the keyblade? Also could it be that ventus is the keyblade chosen one? As in the one to stop the heartless and nobodies. OR another theory what if Ventus becomes...
  9. Z

Keyblade war is just between friends?

Master Xehanort and the other apprentices created the heartless and in flipside of that action was the nobody. Watch the scene where xehanort interrupts mickey and the real ansem. Then watch the kh fm 2 where xehanort goes to the room of sleep.
  10. Z

Keyblade war is just between friends?

What if the Keyblade war was just between the people in BBS? What if master xehanort destroys all the keyblade warriors and takes there hearts to become the ultimate power and or had experimented on all the keyblade warriors and made them heartless thus creating heartless and nobodies????? What...
  11. Z

BBS theory, XEMNAS/ANSEM/VENTUS/???

i was wondering if anyone has seen this yet? YouTube - Skrawek trailera Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (Tokyo Game Show 2009)
  12. Z

So what ive thought about this is that if xehanort became an all knowing being and his body and heart seperated and created the xemnas and nobody,would the guy in the brown org. coat be the original xehanort and that in kh3 he will be the main bad guy????? I still stand by that Terra or the...
  13. Z

I like the conq theory, cause he just helped me relaize another theory im about to post
  14. Z

Xehanort=Xehanort

This is like mine, but i doubt that there was a split and ansem SOD was created from it.
  15. Z

But by looking at the drawing, He has the long hair same as ANSEM SOD, but he spikes as xemnas. Or the other theory that terra is xemnas and the master is ansem SOD.
Back