• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by zander1995

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Ven would have been 12 at the time of the creation of Vanitas, but looks younger in UX than he was during the creation in BBS. It's more likely he was found a year or two before the creation of Vanitas rather than weeks before. Edit: Unrelated to the above, but I believe Ava was the blanketed...
  2. Z

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

I can't believe an ark pod, called a lifeboat in global, was used as a literal lifeboat by Ephemer
  3. Z

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

Strelitzia still seems to be in the data world though judging by her speaking to Lauriam, and the true Dandelion was already sent through the pod, so I'm not convinced, personally. But I guess we'll see what happens at the end of the month (assuming we get any actual reveals lol...)
  4. Z

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

Maybe I missed something, but are we really sure the figure Luxu put in the pod is actually Strelitzia? I feel like Ava is a more likely candidate because she's the only foreteller with a completely unknown fate. Luxu being able to freely enter and leave the data world wouldn't really jive with...
  5. Z

The creation of Naminé and Roxas makes 0 sense. Please help me.

Ehhhh, KH isn't a perfect story, but it's not really a trainwreck, it just leaves a lot up to interpretation instead of explaining every single nitty gritty detail of why everything happens, essentially going "because magic" I prefer this approach because it also keeps a bit of the Disney Magic...
  6. Z

The way KH3 makes it sound, being a Princess of Heart isn't just a magical title that's granted, it's also a willful choice made by the princesses: to forgo darkness and keeping their heart pure. Plus Jasmine in KH1 and Belle in KH2 were far from flawless. Jasmine is passionate, gets angry...
  7. Z

Roxas was born without a heart, and he could use a keyblade, so that's not true. Edit: https://www.khinsider.com/news/Birth-by-Sleep-Plot-Mysteries-Interview-1364
  8. Z

He said that to Ansem, who was a Heartless. And Heartless have always been confirmed to never be able to wield keyblades.
  9. Z

Marluxia and Larxene have no memories of their previous life as Keyblade Wielders, so probably can't remember how to summon their keyblades. Xemnas on the other hand, I'm pretty sure it was confirmed he can summon a keyblade, but subconsciously keeps himself from doing so (probably part of...
  10. Z

I always figured it was like a "glitch" in the process of making a Nobody. Nobodies are essentially backups of those who have lost their hearts to darkness (or had their heart released from their body). I personally believe all Nobodies are born with a fledgling heart that holds their memories...
  11. Z

I finally finished the War Arc Event😭

The characters in the mobile game, being highly stylized and small character sprites, have slightly more exaggerated expressions and need their emotions to be far more obvious in a way that would look weird on more realistic 3D models. This is why the crying feels a lot more emotional, because...
  12. Z

If you had to erase one character from existence entirely, who would you choose?

Sora's spellican fight requires he fly around a giant room trying to catch up to spellican, and there's so much running around the drive gauge almost always runs out. It's an irritating fight and badly designed for a mid-game roadblock. ABC and Ansem II were fun fights to me. The rail fights in...
  13. Z

Hatsune Miku Project Diva!

I have spent way more money on the Project Diva series than is reasonably healthy. My collection: 2nd Extend f vita (JP, also bought F song DLC) F PS3 (JP) Mirai 2 (JP) Mirai Deluxe (ENG) F 2nd (JP) Future Tone (all packs including DLC) Project Diva F Hori PS3 controller Project Diva Future...
  14. Z

If you had to erase one character from existence entirely, who would you choose?

how has no one said the worst boss in the entire series yet? This boss is the reason I'm never going to replay DDD again after playing both the 3DS and PS4 versions.
  15. Z

(SPOILERS) Union X: Breath of Darkness

I may be overthinking things, but if it is intentional and not just a mistake, I'd like to point out that Ventus's official Union Cross artwork appears to have a checkered style on the back, but the regular style on the front. The color used for the lower portion uses the same greys and blues...
Back