• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zangetsu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• K
    Silh's rep is actually off.
    Only admins can turn it off I think...
    Alright well now I can't wait.

I would love to play CoD (or R2) but I have to go to sleep. School tomorrow morning, ugh. Talk to ya later.
    Hahaha well I'll find out soon enough. I will find out before Tuesday because R:R comes out then and I need to beat R2 before R:R.
    Yeah unfortunately I know that he turns into a legit chimera too. I was reading a walkthrough and it had a screenshot of Hale's arms and they were all chimera-ey.
    Is the last boss Daedulous or however you spell it? And is it easier then the boss in Chicago? I don't think it's possible to be any easier then that.

Unfortunately, I know what happens thanks to the idiots in the Resistance thread who neglected to use spoiler tags....

hale gets shot by....capelli? i think
    Lol okay I see.

I love R2. I'm gonna beat the story soon, and then I'm gonna play R2 online more often. Hopefully I'll have KZ2 soon, but it's not a necessity for me. I hated the demo.
    Oh ahaha yeah I get it.

I see you've finally made the switch to CoD WaW? I always see you playin that or R2.
    I'm just trying to get 10k gold. I have almost 5k right now and the Auctio House has been below average lately and I'm getting impatient. I need a way to get maybe 500-1000 gold a day. I've done this before but like I said, Auction House has cut down the prices on pretty much everything by about 1/3. Thorium used to sell for like 60-85g a stack and now it sells for like 45-55g a stack. Titansteel used to sell for 500g and now it sells for like 110-210g a stack. (I can't make titansteel though but the prices are way down.)
    Damn. Oh well. Back to farming for gold. Any tips you can give me? Or how you got that 15k gold?

Yur making me sad Kain. It's gonna be a little less fun without you here.
    Do you still have the game though? Cause seriously it wouldn't be that hard to just get it up and mail the gold(to save you the hassle I'd move to your server even though it's a bit annoying).

COULD YOU REALLY? PLEASE? I'm on the Dalaran server though. One of us probably will have to move servers unless we luck luck out and are on the same server. I just hope Blizz doesn't ban my account thinking you sold me the gold, but I could just link them this conversation as proof if they did.

Dude....seriously? Well if you want to. I'll miss ya =(
    I finally got one of my characters to lvl 70! Now im trying to get 10k gold. Not easy, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back