• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zaraki_Kenpachi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zaraki_Kenpachi

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

So I'm having a little trouble. I'm trying to go to special portal 3 of riku on the country of the musketeers, and it's not showing up :| The one with Me-me Bunny. Any idea why? Every other portal seems to be showing up perfectly though :| Nevermind just found it. Was behind a wall.
  2. Zaraki_Kenpachi

Game Bugs NO SPOILERS INSIDE

Well, I'm not getting this bug. Everything's working fine for me until now.
  3. Zaraki_Kenpachi

La Cité des Cloches

My problem with it is that they could be hiding treasure chests or something.
  4. Zaraki_Kenpachi

La Cité des Cloches

So, I'm playing with Clear Data on la Cité des Cloches, but there are way too many treasures missing with Sora. I've gone to Court of Miracles and there are some carriages there that I can attack. But it seems to do nothing. Has someone got any idea how to "destroy" or move them?
  5. Zaraki_Kenpachi

Which do you recommend btw? sorry for the offtopic, but I just had to ask :) Thanks.
  6. Zaraki_Kenpachi

Well I can say it's fine for me, since I unlocked that Meow Wow with Sora, not Riku. The only problem now is that I can't go to Heart/Fountain Plaza because of Julius... I think it's easier to beat him with Riku actually. His Dark Barrier is really handy.
  7. Zaraki_Kenpachi

Yeah I completed Riku's with Riku. Same thing with Sora. I think from what I remember that I did it correctly. So, the portals keep jumping due to the drops we make. Interesting. It's too bad there aren't any guides online xD Not even from people who played the japanese version. At least I...
  8. Zaraki_Kenpachi

Wait so, the special portals disappear? Does it mean that if I don't complete the correct objectives, like winning in 20 seconds, I can't retake that portal? Can someone explain this? And I'm not getting that bug. I'm guessing I'm lucky? Currently I have: Traverse town - Special Portal 1 -...
  9. Zaraki_Kenpachi

Getting ready for KH3D.

Well my friends: I'll be playing ahead :D https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4n0mb7nvgwyv46/CameraZOOM-20120719222037648.jpg
  10. Zaraki_Kenpachi

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread He did say that there would be an announcement regarding the future of the series soon, so we can still hope it's true, but that it won't be announced here on E3. Why wouldn't they announce it on E3 if they have announced HD Remakes on E3 before?
  11. Zaraki_Kenpachi

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Well this was actually what I was most expecting for this E3, even if it was a minor news saying something like, for new fans and old fans, Kingdom Hearts will be available in a remastered edition. Wait for more details soon. That would be enough for...
  12. Zaraki_Kenpachi

June 2012 GameInformer Nomura Interview!

Like someone has said before, we could get something like: 2012 - announcement of HD Remake containing KH1FM, KH2 FM - since FM originally had CoM with it, it could also come as a bonus; if it's not a bonus then BBS would come out on a second HD Remaster - KHBBSFM. 2013 - Launch of the above...
  13. Zaraki_Kenpachi

June 2012 GameInformer Nomura Interview!

Well there's no doubt now, the next game is really KH3. How can people think that the console game will be on WiiU. It'll be on PS3 exclusively. Just like it never came out on GameCube or even the Wii, it won't come out on WiiU. Regarding the HD releases, it should be done until next year...
  14. Zaraki_Kenpachi

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread I'm with both of you in terms of loving KH2. Other trophies could involve, unlocking all the forms, perfecting all magic, summons and abilities. Getting all items, getting all Kingdom Symbols.
  15. Zaraki_Kenpachi

Re: Hooray for the HD release...or not. I'm hoping for this, for later this year. Probably after KH3D comes out outside Japan. I'm thinking that it will be KH1FM+KH2FM+KHBBSFM for PS3 and it might come out on Xbox. Though I honestly doubt the games coming out on the 360. Why I think it'll...
Back