• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zatch Bell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Just a thought

I am sticking to what I said. Org. XIII will end up being good, or at least I think Axel will be. Diz already proves himself to be evil in the begininig of the game.
  2. Z

Xaldin's voice demo Video (BURN IN -censored- Square)

heh....expect it to be more evil or something?
  3. Z

Favorite Mini Job

100? Wow... I was lucky to make it to 25. I suck at hitting things in the air anyway
  4. Z

Holy Crap

You mean where he becomes like a heartless that looks like sora? I was in that form to! Only I was in Disney Castle!
  5. Z

Favorite Mini Job

I like the cargo one. Its easier to earn more money that way. Then the one were you hit the ball in the air.
  6. Z

A Create your own keyblade system in kh2?

I dont know and I doubt it. It would be cool though.
  7. Z

If you have Kingdom Hearts 2....

lol thats a pointless one....even though you have to do it.....
  8. Z

Just a thought

Okay if you are playing the game, you know one of these have to be the good guys. You know seem evil at first but end up being the good ones in the end.... so who do you think might end up being good? Diz and the cloaked guy (i wont say his name for people who havent played it yet) or...
  9. Z

Not really. The worlds are short, but you go back to worlds later so im just skimming through each one right now. Im in standard mode and I think I might go exploring more after I beat it and go into expert mode.
  10. Z

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I got mine the 28th and I am already at halloween town. I love wisdom form! but the keyblades they give you are week, except for the one at olympus collisium.
  11. Z

Axels voice READ ONLY IF HAVE PLAYED KH2

Notice something else about his voice? Fight him in CoM and he has an adult laugh when you are fighting him, but in KH2 he has a younger voice.
  12. Z

Im in Halloween Town. and I just got out of Port Royal....(that one was actually a little hard)
  13. Z

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut

Im gonna have my own things here and there. Theres gonna be a lot of extra stuff that wasnt in the south park movie. Ex. There will be 20 chapters, ten from south park, and ten of stuff I make up. Theres not necessarly only going to be 20 chapters but you know what I mean. Im not done with...
  14. Z

New species

So did anyone see on the news today where the found a new species of animal at the bottom of the sea? I guess it looks sorta like a lobster, but it has created it own family, kingdom, and breed. I was just wondering who else saw this.
  15. Z

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut

Okay im writing chapter one today. (Even though its a day late). Oh yeah, ignore the character list up there. I decided to mix it up a little bit. WARNING: THERE ARE A FEW STUPID SONGS IN THIS CHAPTER. CURSE (CUSS,BAD) WORDS HAVE BEEN CENSORED WITH SPOILER BOXES. IF CURSE WORDS OFFEND YOU, DO...
Back