• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by zee_trunks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

How to get KH2 in India?

ok thnx guys. Im just way behind the times so I dnt know much about wats happening.
  2. Z

How to get KH2 in India?

I live in India. I searched everywhere here but I cant find KH2. Every thread is like a spoiler to me now. I dont know how KH ended up here but its been so long since the release of KH2 Andd I still cant get it. I asked my dad if I could order it from somewhere else like USA or Europe but he...
  3. Z

Roxas, an order member?

wow, international english and uh... what???:confused:
  4. Z

Roxas, an order member?

Maybe Roxas gets tired of doing evil things for the order. Cause in one trailer he is shown talking to Axel in a way that he already knows him(Axel) and then he throws the keyblade as if he doesnt want to do something he is told to do.
  5. Z

Roxas, an order member?

This is just a theory= I've noticed that all the order members have one "x" in their name= 1) ? 2) Xigbar 3) Xaldin 4) Vexen 5) Lexaeus 6) Zexion 7) Saix 8) Axel 9) Demyx 10) Luxord 11) Marluxia 12) Larxene 13) ? BHK's name is Roxas. It has an "x". So, could it be that he is the superior or...
  6. Z

Big KH2 News!!!

Go to the main forums page(where u can see the list of all the threads). Click on the forum tools. Select "post a new thread".
  7. Z

KH2 Summons

Wha, Yuna and Rikku are summon spells
  8. Z

Having Weired Thoughts Lately???

I will watch the video.Cause no matter how many times i'll watch it, i'll like it better every time.
  9. Z

New Info on Latest interview *SPOILER*

Hey muffin dont ya think that was a bit rude.
  10. Z

kh2 on gba

It'll be great for those who dont have a PS2. They can play it on a GBA, but it wont be that fun.
  11. Z

Kh 2 Characters

I jus wanted to talk about the KH2 characters. Sora, riku, kairi, BHK, etc. Firstly waddya think of the new improved Sora?
  12. Z

KH2 Summons

According to the magazine scans, I can say that stitch could be a sommonable character.(U know ,'stitch' from Lilo & Stitch.
  13. Z

New Trailer Analysis

where can I download this trailer
  14. Z

Which optional FF Villain/Boss would you like to see in KHII?

Kadaj would do good(or rather evil, lol)
Back