• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zeeks11

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

What struck you as odd?..

I had a love/hate (mostly hate) relationship with the world Monstro. That world was fuckin confusing at times. I guess the world itself is kinda odd o.O chillin in a whale intestines.
  2. Z

What's Wrong with Pridelands?

Yea I agree. Just something about the disney worlds in kh2 felt so..disconnected and had shitty flow. As Sora said at some point in KH2.."Seems like we're just always passing through..blahblah" well..yea >> kinda are.
  3. Z

I thought the Mulan world was really really boring.
  4. Z

Ah, right. Atlantica then Mulan. for me >>
  5. Z

It was..just meh. I was SO excited for the Pride land world, and I just expected more from it. Story was too rushed and just ew. The world itself was just kinda bland. I did like how Sora moved as a Lion cub though. I didn't think it was the worst one, I personally thought the Mulan world was...
  6. Z

NA demo

I agree. @_@ I highly doubt there will be a demo.
  7. Z

You're playing the game wrong.

Compared to KH..I think KH2 was more button-mashy. >>
  8. Z

That story/tutorial/blah blah is the main reason why I did not start a new slot in KH2 as many times as I did kh, I just did not want to sit through that mess over and over x.x should be able to skip it once you go through it once
  9. Z

I thought that was weird too. Like more so Sora typing with one frikin finger like a moron. XD I was like does he not know how to use any technology? I find it weird how frikin jacked Riku is compared to Sora. Sora fights every second but does not seem to gain any muscle
  10. Z

XD that was so creepy looking I thought hahah. The crazy growth spurt that Riku had compared to everyone else.
  11. Z

Will BBS get censored?

They censored some stuff in KH2..mostly in the pirates of the Caribbean world. I mean if it's T then that's cool I guess, I don't know if they would make it T though..i think it's possible.
  12. Z

Japanese Birth by Sleep Review

Nice review. ugh looks so awesome >>
  13. Z

BBS did better than Mario games (in BbS's opening weekend)

I just did not like the gamaplay and just wasn't too fond of it. That's my personal opinion.
  14. Z

R.I.P Capes.

They did look a little bit more cool with them
  15. Z

NA release date?

Well... if it's released in september..that's just in time for my b-day :] But no. That's too long <.<
Back