• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Zeke

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

KINGDOM HEARTS FOR PSP!!!! (Heard on G4)

Yeah I just want to yell that out to the world but it is not yet offical! If this is true then I am very happy that I may be able to get a Kingdom Hearts game that is protable... (not including KH:CoM!)
  2. Z

KH3 Storyline??? (no idea if this is a spoiler?)

this is the kh3 storyline i found this info out. Years before Sora's adventure, there was a great war. In a place between worlds, there were those known as "Chasers", those who had manifested great power and chanelled it through weapons they experly crafted known as the Keyblades. There were...
  3. Z

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

someone in my class says they finshed the game maxed out but I highly dought it. but I know what there is to know in the game but still play it cause it's a good game. but it's just me cause I still play both games. :P -Zeke
  4. Z

i just found out that *spoiler*!!

just an Idea but what if his name didn't change?
  5. Z

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Yo it's never to old for this game, gettin mine today and I can't wait! Zeke 18 years old High school student!and for people that don't have it yet just look a lil harder and ur work will be rewarded!
  6. Z

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

Two Days Left People!
  7. Z

the kh2 commercial is at kh-2.net!

Re: KH2 comercial. u want to see it, go to youtube.com and look for Kingdom hearts 2 gs trialer there ya go! but really dudes it comes in like tuseday and sunday for a lucky few :P(me being one) solets get this game started and lets see who finishes this game frist, no SG! a ture player plays...
  8. Z

Rahxephon

this is a weird big robot fighting movie and I think it's a seris! "In a wonderland, they lay, dreaming, as the days go by, dreaming, as the summers die, ever drifting down the stream lingering, in the golden glem, Life. what is it? but a dream!" this is a quote form alice in wonderland, whith...
  9. Z

own Keyblades?

Dose anyone on this site own a keyblade? if so which one (Heart unlocker, Kingdom key, Oblivion?)
  10. Z

Release Date?!?

I would have to agree with the girl above my post! I think u should stop with the KH2 for a long while, like until it comes out for reals!
  11. Z

Feild of Keys

Well only gonna have this one for now and if it dosen't fly then another will be made............ Well as the title says it's a feild of Keys and u can choose one (or two) this is how it gose: Sign up frist and u will get the info later Name: Sex: Keyblade: Appaerance: Age: Past: (u can put...
  12. Z

Keyblades in Secret Ending + Fenrir o.o

just want to say it's from the world "Land of Dragons" Mulan's world
  13. Z

Your KH2 Import Impressions

It's a lil thing called "LIVIN IN JAPAN!" or they are Japanese and they moved here and have Japanese Systems and just imported it!
  14. Z

Roxas: In or not?

Lets see, RIku is cooler then both of them! LMAO I is cool cause he the Old dude! and Roxas is just awsome for having two Keyblades!
  15. Z

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** thats not riku, the three of them are keyblade warriors even though it could be Sora, Riku and Rock-sa-su (BHK japanese name) then who is the one walking with a keyblade, right before it ends? -Zeke