• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Organization Members Ranked From Best to Worst (Excluding Xion)

Larxene was legitimately the most fun to watch in re:CoM followed by Vexen. Their scenes in general crack me up, and it helped that their delivery was amusing in a good way. Larxene looked like she was having fun (great gestures) and Vexen had this sort of nice eccentricity to his performance...
  2. Z

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy, Lee I feel ya. That's a big issue, and if you don't have a good voice director, then it gets worse. I know a lot of these VAs are talented so more often than not I'm confident that it's poor directing that's the issue. I am curious...
  3. Z

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy, Lee Doesn't sound surprising to me. I mean, I know this is about voice acting, but something I've heard multiple times from translators is that sometimes for a localization they aren't even told who is saying which lines. They just get...
  4. Z

Top 10 reasons why this game depresses me

Gameplay isn't really worth it. If you want to play it for the story, just watch the cutscenes on youtube, or on a PS3 with the 1.5 Remix collection. Otherwise just play one of the better games. I actually barely remember any details about the story of Days.
  5. Z

Aerith's Voice

I mean, I liked the voice itself, but just not a fan of the monotone performance. I can't tell if this is just bad/misguided directing, or if it's a case where she's really limited by the voice she's doing for the role.
  6. Z

News ► KHInsider Reviews KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

Shame to hear about the bugs, and glitches. Suppose it isn't entirely unexpected given the amount of work they had to do for this, which goes beyond what we usually get in remasters. Hope these issues are resolved by the time I finally buy this. Quick question: Are you able to change the...
  7. Z

How am I suppose to get the theme for PS3?

Re: How am I suppose to get the theme for ps3?? Just for clarification, you tried to use the code in the Square-Enix website? Since I didn't pre-order, I don't know if this is true, but I imagine the code is to use in your PS3 -- under account management, and then redeem code -- and then like...
  8. Z

News ► Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch

Re: Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch Still a bad comparison. As I mentioned, Legacy isn't a LE like MoM or 1.5's LE nor is it a regular remastered collection since it also includes a PS3 game, and 2 PSX games. If you want something more fair to compare it to, do it with...
  9. Z

Re: Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch Artbook sucked, though, as do the GNs. But that's not really a Limited Edition like Mark of Mastery, though. And even worse is that we're talking about one (handheld) game vs a bigger-than-normal collection for PS3. Obviously, the...
  10. Z

Re: Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch That blows. Now I'm somewhat glad that I didn't end up pre-ordering the game to save some money.
  11. Z

Telltale's The Wolf Among Us Season 2 - Coming 2018

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSSupg1NJ7c
  12. Z

Film ► Curse of Chucky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpLWaNVyRcY Barely found out about this today, but as it turns out there's been a trailer out since early July. I had heard that there was a reboot in the works a while back, but apparently that was put on hold for this direct-to-DVD sequel which is coming out on...
  13. Z

Anyone else suprised there's no 2.5 announcement at E3?

Re: Anyone else suprised there's no 2.5 announcement at e3? No, considering 1.5 isn't even out yet in here. I assume the announcement would be made after that regardless of any news on KH3.
  14. Z

What are your concerns with 2.5?

Haven't read the whole thread, but I'm sure this will have already been said so I'm just gonna parrot those people. I hope BBS has proper online fo' real. Instead of you know, just removing that whole aspect or just leaving as is for people to play by themselves. You have no idea how much...
  15. Z

KH3D $9.99 @ Best Buy DOTD

Let's see -- either KH3D or pizza Eehhh... hmm... kinda hungry
Back