• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by zenny1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

A different kind of Let's Play - KINGDOM HEARTS VS! Play along with us :)

Kingdom Hearts VS Update (5-18-2013) Episodes 20-24 A lot of things have changed for the better during this LP. First off, with school ending soon, we are managing more time to be devoted to this LP as we become to be free of school. Secondly, the band, Gates of Ivory, gave us their permission...
  2. Z

Sorry for not updating the VS series in a while. School is kinda catching up on the both of us, what with finals and projects around each corner. We haven't been able to fully dedicate our time to his as much as we want to. We love the series with all our hearts, but school is school and we...
  3. Z

We finish our first night of Kingdom Hearts VS. We were tired XD Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 8 - The Preliminaries Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 8 - The Preliminaries - YouTube Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 9 - Cerberus Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 9 - Cerberus - YouTube Kingdom Hearts VS -...
  4. Z

When you put it like that it makes it seem bigger then it should be lol Feel free to share it with your friends who love the series :)
  5. Z

Thanks so much :) Feel free to share the series with your friends if you want and again you can play along with us as well.
  6. Z

(I really don't know where to post this on this particular forum)I would like to share with you all my recent let's play endeavor into Kingdom Hearts, its called Kingdom Hearts VS. I am playing with my friend, Gilbert (gillyrb2007) and we are competing with each other to see who can earn the...
Back